★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brace yourself for the biggest amount of action you can fit in the palm of your hands.

You have the last pair of boots since the government banned them. Jump on the head of the government force to set a nation free.

Backflip between 2 homing missiles that crash and kill a flying enemy, drop 3 mines on the ground then blast an entire wave of foe just before duplicating yourself, bounce everywhere like a pinball machine to finally get killed by a spread of missiles is the typical game you might encounter.

-Super Simple control with a lot of depth
-Beautiful hand made graphic and animations
-Really hard and high score oriented
-Share your best game video replay on Social media
-3 awesome worlds
-100% indie, made by only one passionate dude!

Awesome Boots is a game made by @VictorRayDev
11-26-2014, 11:28 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-26-2014, 11:29 PM
Let the fun begin! Super fun games highly recommended.
11-27-2014, 07:47 AM
! Thanks for the post!

Let's the fun begin and start share your high score and replay guys!
My HighScore is 69 and I think it is unbeatable...

I hope you all enjoy the game! Don't be shy to share your impression and request I'm already working on an update!
Cheers!

Twitter: @victorraydev
Awesomebootsgame.com
Get AwesomeBoots now [free]
11-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Played only 10 minutes and my best score is 43. I don't think 69 is unbeatable.. Lets wait until Andy joins the party

Is there a way I can get from the game over screen back to the main menu where I can choose the levels?

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-27-2014, 08:15 AM
Ok, i got this from the early release promo, and have played it with a passion since! And that's coming from someone who doesn't like highscore-one-more-time games unless they have unlockables.

This game.. is just super fun, jumprocketing to land on the heads of the crowd below. You get "diskettes" which give you powerups for the current game, and once you collect enough, they unlock the second and third world.

The replay when you lose is just one touch away, making it very compulsive.. not to mention the bullet-time when you narrowly avoid a rocket.

This game does everything perfect for its kind. The only thing i would like to see is ..yeap, unlockable content, constumes, characters etc. 5 stars!

PS on my third try i did a score of 60, haven't been able to come close to it since but i keep trying!
11-27-2014, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Played only 10 minutes and my best score is 43. I don't think 69 is unbeatable.. Lets wait until Andy joins the party

Is there a way I can get from the game over screen back to the main menu where I can choose the levels?
You can swipe from the game over screen to change level

Awesomebootsgame.com
11-27-2014, 09:24 AM
Okay thanks
Next question. The game says I need 36 more disquettes to unlock the next level. I currently have 4 but a few minutes ago I had 12. is this a bug?

11-27-2014, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Okay thanks
Next question. The game says I need 36 more disquettes to unlock the next level. I currently have 4 but a few minutes ago I had 12. is this a bug?
Weird never heard of this one! There is nothing in the game that can make you lose diskettes. I'm going to have to dig deeper into this.

Awesomebootsgame.com
11-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorRayDev View Post
Weird never heard of this one! There is nothing in the game that can make you lose diskettes. I'm going to have to dig deeper into this.
I restarted the game and now I've got all my diskettes back (16)