★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fight for justice as the greatest martial artist of all time BRUCE LEE!

Defeat thousands of enemies with powerful attacks in amazing, non-stop, 2-D action.

Victory is at your fingertips!

You are the Master
Play with the signature style and sounds authentic to the one and only, BRUCE LEE.

Intuitive Gameplay
Use simple swipe mechanics to punch or jump kick your enemies while landing big COMBOS.

40 Action-Packed Levels
Battle the BOSS after grinding your way through hordes of henchmen - while saving your friends and achieving other OBJECTIVES along the way.

Unleash the FURY!
Charge up FURY MODE to deliver a series of attacks with blinding speed and tremendous force!

Need A Boost?
Start the level with a special power-up like NUMBING PAIN to triumph over your opponents.

Gear Up!
Unlock mighty weapons, like the NUNCHAKU, and other special items as you gain experience.

Endurance Mode
Prepare yourself to face endless foes while climbing global LEADERBOARDS for the most K.O.s.

Get rewarded with the Daily Challenge
Play every day to get your Daily Reward by beating our increasingly difficult challenges.

BRUCE LEE: ENTER THE GAME is the only officially licensed video game approved by the Bruce Lee Estate.

Note: This application does not support iPhone 4

metalcasket's comments:
11-27-2014, 06:57 AM
Game Impressions

11-27-2014, 07:09 AM
Was hoping this was going to be a remake of the old classic.

Gamecenter: F34RTEHR34PER
11-27-2014, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Was hoping this was going to be a remake of the old classic.
Me too

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
11-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh, there was another thread, well how about that

Anyway, I'm liking the way the attacks are performed here. No fancy designs or anything. There's a good variety of enemies, missions and bosses.

Obviously I'm not a huge fan of the free-to-pay situation, but I can't fully judge the game on that merit until I hit a wall.
11-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Remake or not this is my kind of Game. Hell yeah!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
11-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Looks cool - kind of like a mortal kombat hybrid... I downloaded on iOS
11-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Downloaded this game this morning. It's very well done. I love the art style in it. Definitely worth a shot. Especially if your into brawlers. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
11-27-2014, 01:55 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-28-2014, 03:37 AM
!!!!!!!Happy Birthday!!!!!!!