I need some Black Friday help quick!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by one.sixty.four, Nov 27, 2014.

1. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Ok, I just saw that the Xbox one assassin's creed bundle in $329 at target and they'll give you a $50 gift card. Should I bite? Also, do you know a place that would pay for the digital vouchers? I at least want to get rid of black flag. Thanks for any help! I only have about an hour to decide so a quick response would be highly appreciated. Happy thanks giving!

2. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Any help is appreciated!

3. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    It turns out I have a bit more time than I though, any tips?

4. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
  5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Lots of deals, lots of packages. I got a PS4 rather than an Xbox one. I think the PS4 will do better, and think Xbox is an entertainment center rather than a gaming machine.
    Value is up to you though. The price is certainly good, is it worth it? Only you can answer that. If I wanted an xbox one, I'd be buying one of the many bundles out there though. Prices will likely go up again until Xmas and then maybe drop again in February mar depending on sales. Good luck. Titian fall on sale for 12.50 and Forza is like 8 bucks. Some great deals out therefor xb games.

6. Lunahi

Lunahi New Member

Nov 28, 2014
    It's a good deal, I think.

7. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Thanks for the help. I forgot to mention, I have a PS4 and a Wii U and would be getting the Xbox just for the exclusive like halo, forza, quantum break and others.

8. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Also, where could I sell the voucher for assassins creed black flag?

9. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Theres not really any places you can sell them to, you're better off just trying to find one or maybe making a post on a forum, not sure if posts involving trading and money are allowed here.

10. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Ok, thanks. My local target has the xBox in stock, when I'm out today should I grab it?

11. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    If you are really soliciting advice, I would suggest that one console is enough. There are more then enough games on one to eat up your spare time, but if not, go outside or read a book. Save your money for a rainy day. Cheers!

12. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Thanks. I decided not to buy because as you said, one console is enough. And especially with the holiday season underway there's a lot of other things to do with family and such. :)