★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Top Meadow Inc.
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2.1
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: --------------------------------------
"New and Noteworthy!!" - Apple
--------------------------------------

A fun ball physics game and toy designed exclusively for the iPhone from the designer and programmer of "The Incredible Machine"!

Just tilt your iPhone to make the balls roll around realistically.

Get as many balls to the goal as you can before time runs out. Continue to advance through the levels for as long as you get at least one ball to the goal.

Courses:
1. Alpha Ten (10 levels)
2. Beta Five (5 levels)
3. Trinity (3 levels)
4. Dante's Inferno (4 levels)

Built-in Editor:
- Add and Remove Balls from Levels
- Select Ball Type
- Select Ball Size

Several Ball Types
- Normal
- Bouncy
- Golden

Watch the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE-DoWZgilM
09-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks for posting. It took a little while to actually show up.

Here is a video of it in action:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Kevin Ryan
Top Meadow Inc.
Hunter Sub -- Buggle -- Balls Away!
Follow me on Twitter

09-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Fun game, past level 4 it's pretty difficult. Lots of dexterity needed for this game but very fun. Wish there was a continue from last achieved level but with score set back to zero as an option. Screen dims and shuts off if there is not touch interaction! Otherwise a very fun game. Reminicent of the old wooden box games with little metal balls in them.

Is there a level past level 10? I can't seem to get past that level unless that is where the game ends.

Last edited by evilito; 09-09-2009 at 11:26 PM.
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Been foolin' around with this for awhile now and must say that it is pretty fun. It is a unique take on the marble rolling genre that feels new and fresh while still very familiar. I have only been able to get up to level 4 in my brief time playing as it gets rather difficult. This is one of those games that is perfectly suited to playng in short bursts such as while waiting in line at the supermarket or during a bathroom break at work. Aside from the fact that there is no level select screen where you can choose witch levels you want to play it is a very solid marble roller. I give it a 4 out of 5.
09-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Just started playing this. I got to level 8. The physics seem spot on. Gameplay is very smooth. I also recommend adding a level select (maybe as a practice mode with out scores). That way if you keep getting stuck on a level, you can practice it without having to start over everytime. I like this game and will be trying it out some more. Thanks for the code! Leaving a review on iTunes now.
09-10-2009, 07:39 AM
Yeah good time. I couldn't get past level 10 either though I got close. A few things I'd like to see... after you complete a timed level... let me go back and try it again with no timer. This could be a fun puzzler for kids but the time limit is too restricting. How many levels are there?
09-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Are there any Global high scores ?
09-10-2009, 09:14 AM
I'm working on the next update right now with:

- 3 different courses with various number of levels
- toy mode that lets you play around on any level without a timer
- adding/removing balls in toy mode (eventually like to get a full blown editor in there)
- keeping the screen from dimming (can't believe I missed that in this first version)
- OpenFeint with online high scores and achievements

There are 10 levels. I need to make that clear in the update - probably have the robot voice say "Final Level" along with some text. I wanted each game to last roughly 3 to 5 minutes for a player so they can quickly play a game when they have spare moments. A lot more content is on the way.

You earn 1 point for each ball that makes it to the goal on level 1, 2 points for every ball that makes it to the goal on level 2, etc. You also earn points for how much time is left on the clock if you get all balls to the goal before time runs out.

Kevin Ryan
Top Meadow Inc.
Follow me on Twitter
09-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Sold

Any idea when the update will be available ?

Openfeint
09-10-2009, 11:19 AM
If all goes well I will be submitting an update in a day or two.

Kevin Ryan
Top Meadow Inc.
Follow me on Twitter