★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Knightmare Tower (BLACK FRIDAY) $2.99 ---> $0.99

11-28-2014, 09:20 AM
Knightmare Tower (BLACK FRIDAY) $2.99 ---> $0.99

Hey there folks!

Our game Knightmare Tower is 66% off today (Black Friday) on both iOS and Android. If you don't own it already, here's your chance

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/knightmare-tower/id633478986
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nightmaretower

11-28-2014, 09:35 AM
Woh. I got this day one and has never left my devices. Highly recommended! Pick this up now if you havent yet!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Woh. I got this day one and has never left my devices. Highly recommended! Pick this up now if you havent yet!
Agreed!
11-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Haven't heard of it, but hard to not get with EP and AKD both agreeing that it is a great game - bought.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
11-28-2014, 10:13 AM
You can test it out on Kongregate. The web version uses mouse control, but you can get a feel for the game.

Knightmare Tower on Kongregate

War. War never changes.
11-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
You can test it out on Kongregate. The web version uses mouse control, but you can get a feel for the game.
True, but you should note that the game has been completely revamped and rebuilt using the Unity engine. We made some gameplay/progression balance, revised game mechanics, refine the boss pattern, refreshed all the visual and the UI. We've also added a "speed boost bonus" mechanic that adds a lot to how you gather speed.

Basically, it's kind of like if the Flash version was a beta, and now this is the final version. It feels a lot better and is much more enjoyable to play now!
11-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicybeast View Post
True, but you should note that the game has been completely revamped and rebuilt using the Unity engine. We made some gameplay/progression balance, revised game mechanics, refine the boss pattern, refreshed all the visual and the UI. We've also added a "speed boost bonus" mechanic that adds a lot to how you gather speed.

Basically, it's kind of like if the Flash version was a beta, and now this is the final version. It feels a lot better and is much more enjoyable to play now!
The flash version is what caused me to buy the mobile version! Truly a fun game
11-30-2014, 02:38 PM
Got this too, I was suprised I didn't took Knightmare when it first released. I really like it guys!
11-30-2014, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I was really trying to not buy anymore.......okay you talked me into it!

Devs I love supporting:
AH_Phan, WaveLightGames, Voncarp, ToonuvaGames, Dr_Nachin, Ryan Mitchell