Snowboard Party Launching on All Platforms on December 11!
We are happy to announce that our latest title Snowboard Party will be available on all platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone) on December 11th, 2014.
Snowboard Party brings the thrill of snowboarding to your mobile device! Get ready to ride down the slopes at extreme speed and catch some big air to perform the craziest tricks in 15 completely unique adrenaline-filled locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your snowboarding skills to land sick combos and rack high scores!
Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete over 75 level objectives, 15 achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Customize your outfit and upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition.
Snowboard Party includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best snowboarding experience.
Freestyle is all about the tricks! The rider uses natural and man-made features such as rails, jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects to perform the sickest tricks!
Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform tricks on massive jumps while going down the slope at high speed.
Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.
Challenge your friends to a snowboard battle and let’s see who can land the baddest tricks! Share and brag your results with your friends on Twitter.
Compatible with most game controllers including MOGA, MOGA Pro, MOGA Ace Power (iOS).
LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
Select between 11 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available allowing you to complement your rider’s skills and abilities.
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish.
Watch the official game trailer:
Snowboard Party will be available on all popular mobile platforms including:
• iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch on the iTunes App Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty/ios/download/
• Android phones and tablets on Google Play for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty/gp/download/
• Windows Phones 8 devices on the Windows Phone Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty/wp8/download/
• Windows 8.1 devices on the Windows Store for $1.99 at: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty/win/download/
Snowboard Party features:
• Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
• Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends.
• New fully customizable control system.
• Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
• Massive locations to ride including 15 courses located in the Rockies, Alps and Japan.
• Customize your outfit in style!
• Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
• Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
• Share your results with your friends on Twitter.
• Ability to listen to your own songs from your music library.
• Game Center support including achievements and online leaderboards.
• Record and share your snowboard sessions on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
• Universal version for all your iOS devices.
• Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Closer, Jack Counteract, Minds Without Purpose, Mr. TaBoo Timmons, No Blitz, Paul Spencer and the Maxines, Pear, The Pinz and We Outspoken. Courtesy of Pulse Records/White Knight Music Group, Inc.
• Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
• Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
More details about Snowboard Party can be found on the official website at http://snowboardparty.com.
Official Media Kit Available Here