★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Blowfish Meets Meteor (by Sky Tyrannosaur) $1.99 ->Free

12-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Blowfish Meets Meteor (by Sky Tyrannosaur) $1.99 ->Free

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blowfish-meets-meteor/id792430459?mt=8

This game puts a fun and creative spin on the brick-breaker formula. Worth the couple of dollars I paid for it when it launched.
12-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi all,

We're dropping this to free for today only for Cyber Monday! Hope you enjoy it!

12-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Thank you! Cyber Monday sales on the App Store is very small. I'm glad to be able to enjoy this game for free. I'm all out of money from thanksgiving/Black Friday shopping. The game is quite fun
12-01-2014, 11:50 PM
I just bought this a couple of weeks ago. Good game so far.

Devices: iPhone 7 Plus 256GB (Matte Black), iPad Pro 12.9" 128GB WiFi/Cellular (SG), Late 2014 iMac Retina 5K 32GB RAM
Currently Playing: Imbroglio
GC: Kubaton
12-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Thank you all for the positive feedback! It means a lot!

So many people downloaded this yesterday that we're going to make it free for one more day as a special gift to everyone. Thanks again for everything!
12-02-2014, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tyrannosaur View Post

So many people downloaded this yesterday that we're going to make it free for one more day as a special gift to everyone. Thanks again for everything!
I think I speak for most by saying that it's greatly appreciated. I'm glad you have my dollar. We need more devs like you and some of the other great devs out there.
12-02-2014, 11:09 PM
I had bought the game and really have enjoyed the time spent with it. Recommend getting this, even when the freebie sale is over.
12-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tyrannosaur View Post

Thanks for making it free for additional time! Very generous!

The game is absolutely great, crazy, humorous and FUN! The contents are so impressing that I almost don't dare to mention that the framerate is a tiny bit sub par (iPad Air 2) and the "paddle" has a tiny bit delay behind my finger (as almost ALL iOS breakout games with animated paddles).

Anyway: Very recommended!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Thanks a ton for the support! And thank you for the feedback, as well. I'm paying really close attention to everything and will be looking into addressing it.

Also: this game just TOOK OFF last night, probably in large part because of how incredible you guys are. We're on the charts for the first time ever, and we're climbing them rapidly! I can't even begin to express how grateful and excited I am for this. I'm going to leave the game free, at least for a little bit longer, so that everyone can enjoy it.
02-19-2015, 02:45 PM
Blowfish Meets Meteor: A Brick-Breaker Adventure

Blowfish Meets Meteor is free again, and it's got a ton of new content, including new levels and an Endless Mode! You can grab it here:

http://itunes.com/apps/BlowfishMeetsMeteor