★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Tetris without shapes"

:::
Guide triplets of colored blocks as they fall from above. Stack them in columns. Connect three or more of the same color to destroy blocks. If a stack is too tall it will topple.

Tuned for short gameplay, iso does not speed up, but becomes more difficult over time.

"iso is a gorgeous falling blocks game." ~creativeapplications.net

"iso gets most things right, combining simple Tetris-like gameplay with sharp visuals." ~pocketgamer.co.uk

"iso shows that its possible to take a simple idea falling blocks and turn it into a work of modern art. You dont need flashy graphics or thumping sound." ~fingergaming.com

"... a fun one to play for 5-10 minutes at a time, this game is totally insane!" ~ipodtouchinsanity.com

"... it's only 99 cents and the solid gameplay with unique visual style make it worth it if you are looking for a new puzzle game for your iPhone." ~theportablegamer.com

Follow me on Twitter. @isoiphone

jschwartz's comments:
Hello,
iso v1.1 is now available on the App Store!

iso is a $0.99 indy puzzle game for iPhone from the desolate cold north of Canada. (Well, actually, sunny & warm west coast, but that just doesn't sound as cool.)

Slide the falling piece, match colors, destroy blocks, score points.

Official Website

And just because I'm a tease, here is 1 promo code for the first lucky person to read this

PTPWE9HJNNWM

- Jacob

04-29-2009, 03:48 PM
someone took the code already...

dang lurkers

04-29-2009, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschwartz View Post
Hello,
iso v1.1 is now available on the App Store!

iso is a $0.99 indy puzzle game for iPhone from the desolate cold north of Canada. (Well, actually, sunny & warm west coast, but that just doesn't sound as cool.)

Slide the falling piece, match colors, destroy blocks, score points.

Official Website
iTunes Link

And just because I'm a tease, here is 1 promo code for the first lucky person to read this

PTPWE9HJNNWM

- Jacob
D'oh! No iTunes available.
04-29-2009, 03:50 PM
That's what I get for rapidly getting my ipotch and typing it most carefully, and entering my password. All in less that probably 10 sec.

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
04-29-2009, 03:50 PM
damn it my copy and paste wouldnt work!!!!!! i really wanted that code
04-29-2009, 03:52 PM
I beliveve we should all get a promo code because we like discussing this game so much we have already gotten 10 posts about our initial impressions of the trailer and graphics.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
04-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
I beliveve we should all get a promo code because we like discussing this game so much we have already gotten 10 posts about our initial impressions of the trailer and graphics.
Wow pablo! you are definately hilarius....

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
04-29-2009, 03:55 PM
I am in Vancouver too, so promo codes won't help me. I will buy it though because it looks great. Version 1.1 you say? I don't know how I missed this until now.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Hah, that really didn't last long.
Oh well, now to sit back and wait for fights to ensue!

It's cool how sought after a code worth $0.99 can be (I just drank $2 worth of coffee, and ate $2 worth of dark chocolate while doing my emails today!)

Last edited by jschwartz; 04-29-2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: oops, submitted early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
The rulez?
Remember?????
Anyways.

The app looks fun and entertaining 99cents dosnt hurt