★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join millions of players worldwide and battle to be the Boss in this fun and challenging adventure! Build a rich roster of heroes, upgrade their unique abilities, and charge your teams against fierce enemy bosses in this gripping RPG!

We cant stop playing; it has us hooked! IGN Game Reviews
a Triple-A-Quality title! VentureBeat
a simple but fun bite sized slice of RPGing.-148Apps

Get ready to unlock more than 70 heroes and craft thousands of runes! Guard your dungeon against other players with custom hero defense teams, and raid the dungeons of your friends and foes to steal their gold in turn based PVP battles. Its good to be the Boss!

KEY FEATURES:

COLLECT HEROES Build custom teams from over 70 diverse heroes and counting. Summon a horde of goblin warriors, ninja assassins, majestic knights, and mythical beasts through strategic gameplay.

UPGRADE YOUR HEROES Journey through an Epic quest to unlock each heros Epic ability! Youll need to train your heroes in battle to level up their star power and Ascend them to unlock new skills! Upgrade your gear by equipping Runes and crafting Epics that can double hero power! There are over 3,000 unique Runes to buff up stats for all your heroes. Customize your look with unique skins.

BATTLE IN GUILD EVENTS Band together with your allies to compete against other guilds and amass a greater bounty together! Expand your hero team by making friends in the game. Summon their strongest champion in battle to get your team out of a jam and take that boss down!

CRUSH ENEMIES IN PVP Fortify your dungeons defense against attacks from other players! Raid their dungeons for extra loot and to move up the leaderboard for greater PVP tournament rewards.

EXPLORE MANY BATTLEGROUNDS Fight your way through a vast map of dungeons and take enemy bosses down! Lead your team to victory by strategically assembling heroes to defeat minions and bosses with unique attacks. Test your skills in the Tower of Pwnage, Challenge Mode, and if you dare, Boss Mode!

REAP REWARDS FROM QUESTS & EVENTS Participate in daily campaign quests and new challenging events every week. Qualify for special tournament rewards when you earn top-tier status in ongoing events!

ENJOY BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS Experience epic battles and tactical combat in stunning lands with immersive 3D art!

**Discover more from Dungeon Boss!**
Discuss strategies on the Forum: www.forum.dungeonboss.com
Follow @dungeonbossgame on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and game updates!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDgVQyqiEvsdcuDAQ18_KNg

If you like this game, please consider taking a moment to rate/review it.

Experiencing issues? Please visit http://bigfi.sh/ENHelp

More from Big Fish Games: www.bigfishgames.com

toptrops's comments:

Dungeon Boss - Epic 3D Battle Game

Big Fish Games, Inc
Genres: Games Entertainment Action Role Playing
Free

Quote:
Dungeon Boss is a fast-action battle game loaded with hundreds of commanding 8-bit-styled heroes to collect, evolve and summon against heavy hitting Bosses and their tireless minions! Build your team, take down big Bosses and gain allies with cool Hero Sharing features in this new free-to-play game.

Key Features

Heroes Galore!
Assemble a team of valkyries, goblins, wizards and more! Your heroes may startsmall, but watch them evolve into a powerful force, terrorizing Bosses and
dominating battles for treasure.
NEW! Build allies by connecting to friends in the game so you can share heroes in a pinch amongst one another, and earn valuable Honor Points every time.
Discover deeper levels of strategy, watching for new allies to enter the game, as you rally your team from one warring territory to the next.

Daily Rewards, Special Events, life-saving potions!
Daily rewards, treasure rooms and victorious battles will award currency so you can
constantly power up your budding team of heroes each time you play.
Limited Special Events bring new hero drops with them, so seize these moments to increase your hero rankings and unlock new territories.
Exchange your loot to bring health back to your war-torn heroes with spells and potions, or use it to summon new heroes for your team from the Portal.
The Elements assigned to each hero mean you can engineer your own special teams to take down increasingly more Epic Bosses using Water, Nature, Fire, Dark or Light.

*** Discover more from Big Fish! ***

Sign up for our newsletter and never miss a new release or promotion again: http://bigfi.sh/iSplashNewsletter

Big Fish is the leading global marketplace to discover and enjoy casual games. You can enjoy our virtually endless selection of games anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Learn more at bigfishgames.com!

VISIT US: www.bigfishgames.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/bigfishgames
TALK TO US: www.facebook.com/bigfishgames
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/bigfishgames

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 62.7MB

12-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Game Impressions

12-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Seeing this is from Big Fish is somewhat a surprise to me. Hopefully this plays as good as it looks.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-02-2014, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Seeing this is from Big Fish is somewhat a surprise to me. Hopefully this plays as good as it looks.
I really liked it, but after 8 minutes the game crashed and it won't launch again.
12-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Hm never really been a fan of big fish but this one sounds interesting
12-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Game Impressions

12-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Ok so I went ahead and jumped into the NZ store to grab the game. So far seems pretty fun and kinda more than I expected from BigFish. Haven't played it too too long yet but ok so far.

Add me as a friend in battle.

IGN is Tasslehoff
12-03-2014, 11:06 PM
sadly for you , i don't have any trouble like crash but the sound is off and can't open it in setting .
12-04-2014, 12:31 AM
So is this worth playing? I stored 300 gems and got a 3 star hero which is pretty weak lol.
12-04-2014, 01:23 AM
yes,Seeing this is from Big Fish is somewhat a surprise to me. Hopefully this plays as good as it looks.