★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FIST OF JESUS: THE BLOODY GOSPEL OF JUDAS, a hilarious gore beatem up.

***What users say: Holy cow, this is by far the most divine brawler Ive ever played, way cool.
Awesome game. Graphics are beautiful, dialogues are hilarious and the gameplay is like going back to the early 90s.
Two words: Holy punishment. This is a GOTY of GOTY.
Humor meets gore in the game based on the epic award-winner short-film Fist of Jesus.
An absolutely unique parody!

Fist of Jesus tells the adventures of Jesus and Judas, where the world is now full of Zombies caused by something going wrong during Lazarus resurrection. Comedy, Cowboys, the Roman Army and Mythological Creatures packed with endless fun.

What else could you want?

Features:
- 60 levels of full humor gore story
- Tons of zombies, mini-bosses and surprising bosses
- Unlock and equip special habilities and upgrade your powers
- Unleash divine punishments, amazing combos and tons of special attacks (JudasKAMEHA, HEAVEN STARS falling, Explosive COCKTAILS, )
- Complete reliquiae collection to get better upgrades
- Make Miracles to continue the story
- Fast heads-up duels
- Awesome music and sound FX
- Game script by the same short-movie Director!
- Game Center achievements
- Joypad support

The game is free-to-play but includes micro-payments so we can continue adding more and more content for you!

Note: This game requires 512 megs of ram. Because of this, the game will not work on iPod gen 3 or 4 or other low-memory devices.

Boardumb's comments:

Fist of Jesus

DearFear
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Role Playing
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Fist of Jesus is a hilarious gore beatem up classic style arcade game with RPG depth.

Life of Brian meets gore and humor, in the game based on the epic award-winner short-film Fist of Jesus.

Fist of Jesus tells the adventures of Jesus and Judas, where the world is now full of Zombies caused by Lazarus resurrection. Cowboys, the Roman Army, Mythological Creatures and Steampunk technology in the 80's style, all packed with lots of fun.

Features:
- 60 levels of full humor gore story
- Tons of zombies, mini-bosses and surprising bosses
- Unlock and equip special abilities and upgrade your powers
- Unleash divine punishments, amazing combos and tons of special attacks
- Complete reliquiae collection to get better upgrades
- Make Miracles to continue the story
- Fast heads-up duels
- Awesome music and sound FX
- Game script by the same short-movie Director!
- Game Center achievements

Get ready to slash hordes of living dead and play an absolutely unique game!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadWifi
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone-3GS

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 40.6MB

12-02-2014, 02:56 PM
BEST. GAME. EVER. (Not being sarcastic)

12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Oh my... Tis out.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Whats the pay model? I have no probs with ftp, just curious is it a full game unlock after u grt a couple levels for free or??
12-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookmonster View Post
Whats the pay model? I have no probs with ftp, just curious is it a full game unlock after u grt a couple levels for free or??
Full game....for FREE! No catches or anything.
12-02-2014, 04:02 PM
This looks so good. Please be good. Please Jesus!

There has to be a pay model somewhere? From the screenshots it looks like it has high production values supposedly and a lot of levels. How are they making money?

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
12-02-2014, 05:42 PM
I wonder if this is going to be pulled. And why it is fully free?
12-02-2014, 06:17 PM
There's IAP in here but it does give money generously so not too sure. Maybe it's one of the nicer freemiums that are rare.

A quick review is that the humor and super moves are quite fun. However it suffers from horrible controls. To be fair, the controls are pretty much the same as most side scroll brawlers. As you can imagine, the hit detection is difficult as you must be lined up just right. Also the controls are very stiff so you character seems to move weird. It definitely doesn't make it a bad game but controls can make or break a game (like MHFU).

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
12-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Has anybody else had problems with the game freezing and/or crashing when GameCenter loads? I tried first on my old iPhone 4S, then on my iPhone 5. Same thing on both devices. Did the old reset/restart thing and the same outcome. I haven't tried logging out of GC. That's next I guess. I've been so excited to play this too!!
12-02-2014, 10:18 PM
Not on the ph appstore yet