★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PREPARE FOR WAR!

LEGION OF SUMMONS puts you in charge of 25 mythical monsters. Along with a group of cute little summoners, who are fighting to the army of the evil monsters and summoners.

Jasean's comments:
iTunes Link:
12-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Those menus look like a lot of fun

12-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Game Impressions

Legion of Summons Gameplay

12-04-2014, 05:00 AM
I'm actually disappointed. The game is ok. Not wow, not meh, just ok. But the bad thing is that if you want to summon/hire some Heroes, they cost you cristals. I loved playing Mini Warriors, and you needed to pay with the game currency: the gold. Not some IAP cristals. Since I don't have any, I have a lv 4 monster waiting for me, and I'm scared that it will disappear after a while. If you could hire heroes with gold and all that, that would be great! Furthermore, I always have the "you shoUld check your wifi's device" appearing ... Annoying as hell. Finally, the cristals are dayum expensive. Only have 11 for $0,99. Anyway disappointed. Hope they can re arrange this or do sth.
12-04-2014, 06:21 AM
i have crashed game when i play in 3 minutes when win a battle with speed game x3 . cute graphic but look like a simple game . how ever goodluck for deverloper.
12-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Send a message via MSN to Jasean
Wifi issue will fix in next update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaaaou View Post
I'm actually disappointed. The game is ok. Not wow, not meh, just ok. But the bad thing is that if you want to summon/hire some Heroes, they cost you cristals. I loved playing Mini Warriors, and you needed to pay with the game currency: the gold. Not some IAP cristals. Since I don't have any, I have a lv 4 monster waiting for me, and I'm scared that it will disappear after a while. If you could hire heroes with gold and all that, that would be great! Furthermore, I always have the "you shoUld check your wifi's device" appearing ... Annoying as hell. Finally, the cristals are dayum expensive. Only have 11 for $0,99. Anyway disappointed. Hope they can re arrange this or do sth.
Really thank you to play my game.
next version will fix some defect of your feedback
I'm also love to play Mini Warriors, so i spend 11 months to make this game.
I hope you enjoy it and keeping feedback.

Thanks
12-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Please let me know your device?

Quote:
Originally Posted by binlabu View Post
i have crashed game when i play in 3 minutes when win a battle with speed game x3 . cute graphic but look like a simple game . how ever goodluck for deverloper.
May i know your device?
I'll try to find out

Thank you
12-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Will you change the IG currency to buy some heroes or not?
Oh and you can have an access to the Merlon shop before the lv 9 :P
Thanks
12-05-2014, 01:58 AM
This will happen in version 1.0.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaaaou View Post
Will you change the IG currency to buy some heroes or not?
Oh and you can have an access to the Merlon shop before the lv 9 :P
Thanks
I will provide both way, player can choose Gold or Crystal to seal a monster in Myth Gate.

Shop will unlock in lv3

Thank for you feedback

Last edited by Jasean; 12-15-2014 at 04:37 PM.
12-05-2014, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasean View Post
May i know your device?
I'll try to find out

Thank you
OK man ! it Fixed , Ipad 4 is my device . I reboot and now it work very nice ! Goodluck and the Best thing for your Game . I Like Your Game !