★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Survive increasing hordes of orcs trying to steal your magical powers!
Use strategy to summon strong walls and arcane towers to help you. Cast powerfull spells and punish those nasty orcs!
Very fun and addicting action + strategy game for all ages.
12-03-2014, 06:53 AM
Game Impressions

12-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Kind of reminds me of Gauntlet.
12-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Solomon keep anyone ?
12-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
Solomon keep anyone ?
Don't use the lords name in vein. All I want is another Solomon's Keep. That is still my favorite iPhone game. The definition of the perfect mobile experience. Charming, quick paced, good support, rpg elements that are ridiculously deep. RAPTISOFFTTTTTT YOU HAVE FORESAKEN ME SO.
12-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. radicals View Post
Don't use the lords name in vein. All I want is another Solomon's Keep. That is still my favorite iPhone game. The definition of the perfect mobile experience. Charming, quick paced, good support, rpg elements that are ridiculously deep. RAPTISOFFTTTTTT YOU HAVE FORESAKEN ME SO.
Indeed - on a fun + quality vs $ comparison it is one of the best values I ever encountered. Years later and I've still not seen anything in that genre quite hit all the notes the way SK did.

I can see the visual / general control similarity between this one and SK but I can also see there is no justification for blasphemy

Game Center : "Chip H."