★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Embark on a new adventure in Elune Saga Season 2!
Journey through the world of Astoria and battle against mythical creatures to become a legendary Soul Master!
Form the ultimate team with mysterious souls and powerful heroes!

Elune Saga : Miracle of Elune! Season 2 Update
- Max level cap increased! Lv.50 Lv.60.
- Brand New Hero: Toto the Dark Summoner.
- New worlds unlocked in the Adventure Mode.
- Platinum Souls introduced.
- Increase the battle speed! x2 x3

FEATURES
- Form the ultimate team from 10 distinct classes of powerful heroes.
- Collect all 250 Souls, each with their own mystical skills.
- Create powerful Souls through the Enhance, Forge, Awaken, Combine system.
- Experience the quickest and the most convenient Auto Battle mode!
- Dominate in the Arena, Dungeons, PvP, and Adventure mode.
- Join in and become the ultimate Soul Master real-time Guild Battles.

* You will experience optimal game play in iOS 9.

Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M14
Privacy Policy: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M14

** This game is available in , English, , , , Español, Português, Deutsch, Français, , Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, , and Vietnam!
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.

* GAMEVIL Official Website : https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support : https://global.gamevil.com/support/

Eli's comments:

Elune Saga

GAMEVIL Inc.
Genres: Games Role Playing Strategy
Free

Quote:
Journey through Astoria and battle to become the most powerful hero!

Experience a full-scale hybrid strategy RPG. Collect and evolve Soul cards to make your personalized team! Train your party and compete against the world!

=================================

FEATURES

- Strategic collaboration between RPG battles and Soul cards
- Over 200 Souls, each with their own exciting skill
- Experience the different types of battles through the different combinations of Souls
- Fun and strategic gameplay based on the four elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water
- Equip costumes to get buffs that maximize elemental attributes
- Recruit and awaken Souls with the Soul enhance system
- Be the best and use powers from bound Souls!
- An abundance of content: Arenas, Dungeons, PvP, and Adventures
- Challenge the endless dungeons with friends!

Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/termsgamevil
Privacy Policy: http://bit.ly/privacygamevil"

Supported Devices:
  • iPad3G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini
  • iPadWifi
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1

Download Size: 83.9MB

12-03-2014, 11:44 AM
Another good looking game im skipping coz of Gamevil.

If the posts here can convince me to download then i will. Really sad how gamevil turned into these days.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-03-2014, 12:19 PM
There are a bunch of high levels inside the game as the game was launch first for Google play store. No love for iOS players, gonna pass.
12-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Game Impressions

12-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Game Impressions

12-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Another good looking game im skipping coz of Gamevil.

If the posts here can convince me to download then i will. Really sad how gamevil turned into these days.
I know man. Tell me about it. Gamevil used to be a quality publisher. Well...I suppose they still are but these pay models are very unfair. I still play cartoon wars 2 like its my job, even if it doesn't have widescreen support. Last quality Gamevil game.
12-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Well first of all this is extremely pay to win, a lot more cash heavier than summoners war for example

Second, the game was just launched for iOS but there are already plenty of lvl 40+ endgame players using other devices from the soft launch

If the servers were completely fresh for iOS users i might of considered playing it. Really nice graphics and feel though, that's about the only upside.

2/5 will pass on this one.
12-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xodiac View Post
Well first of all this is extremely pay to win, a lot more cash heavier than summoners war for example

Second, the game was just launched for iOS but there are already plenty of lvl 40+ endgame players using other devices from the soft launch

If the servers were completely fresh for iOS users i might of considered playing it. Really nice graphics and feel though, that's about the only upside.

2/5 will pass on this one.
Completely agree. I downloaded the game.. Waited through the annoying 10 minute update process, and played it for the first couple of levels. Deleted after 15 mins of gameplay
12-03-2014, 08:50 PM
GV's version of summoners war. At this point i'm skipping everything from GV and Mobage.
12-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Wow I see myself becoming highly addicted to this game. Haven't played a ton but I love these hybrid 3d rpg collectors.

It's extremely polished! Although I'm not sure about the pay system yet.

Well, totally NOT cool. 30 stones for a summon, and 3$ gets you 27. Not enough for a summon, I hate devs that do that. It's the lowest of the lows.

Should I keep re-rolling until I get a 5* after tutorial? I feel as if this does turn up f2p and badly monetized I at least want a powerful hero.

Does everyone get the same 3* pull after tutorial? If not I'll keep rerolling.

Edit: I thought you collect cards for party members. Turns out there's only like 10 hero's. What your collecting is cards that are skills. These skills are equipped to the current hero's. That's no fun, I feel like they were to lazy to make 3d models for all the cards. Would be 100x better if you were collecting hero's for your party. Not cards that can only be used as skills.

Last edited by Zeillusion; 12-03-2014 at 10:30 PM.