★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A modern take on the traditional snake game. Make your way through 5 adventures, with a total of 40+ levels with teleporters, bombs, and other never-before-seen obstacles! The combination of well-known gameplay and additional new game elements gives a completely new dimension to the traditional, addictive snake game. Flee your opponents and blow walls up in the air, all the while keeping an eye on your life energy so that it doesnt run out.

And to ensure that you can experience all this on your smartphone and tablet, Vertigo boasts a revolutionary controller concept with just 2 touch areas. Good news for single-touch fans! The entire game can be played with just one hand!

The following are in the pipeline for future updates:

-Classic mode (play classic Vertigo)
-Level Editor
-Further adventures with new obstacles

Eli's comments:

Vertigo - for iOS

taktmaschinen
Genres: Games Arcade Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
A modern take on the traditional snake game. Make your way through 5 adventures, with a total of 40+ levels with teleporters, bombs, and other never-before-seen obstacles! The combination of well-known gameplay and additional new game elements gives a completely new dimension to the traditional, addictive snake game. Flee your opponents and blow walls up in the air, all the while keeping an eye on your life energy so that it doesnt run out.

And to ensure that you can experience all this on your smartphone and tablet, Vertigo boasts a revolutionary controller concept with just 2 touch areas. Good news for single-touch fans! The entire game can be played with just one hand!

The following are in the pipeline for future updates:

-Classic mode (play classic Vertigo)
-Level Editor
-Further adventures with new obstacles

Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad23G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 39.7MB

12-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
Oooooh yes, I need a Snake game back in my life again!

12-04-2014, 02:35 PM
This is actually pretty good. Not as much like a snake game as I was expecting. When you turn, the whole board turns. As you gain speed after each dot you end up with a frantic pace and the board spinning and spiraling as you attempt to complete each level. It's a very fresh take on the snake games.
12-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Gameplay Vertico :

Last edited by binlabu; 12-05-2014 at 02:06 AM.
12-05-2014, 02:05 AM
AWESOME Game ! Just finished level 5 in 3 hour , too hard but i love this game so much .
12-05-2014, 04:16 AM
Hi,

I am Simon, the developer behind Vertigo. I am very happy that most of you like Vertigo. However due to some people telling me that Vertigo is so hard they cannot complete the first levels I have just submitted an update that will lower the difficulty of Vertigo. I will also port it to Mac OS X. Any other questions or thoughts/advices? Just let me know!

Simon
12-05-2014, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmikolon View Post
Hi,

I am Simon, the developer behind Vertigo. I am very happy that most of you like Vertigo. However due to some people telling me that Vertigo is so hard they cannot complete the first levels I have just submitted an update that will lower the difficulty of Vertigo. I will also port it to Mac OS X. Any other questions or thoughts/advices? Just let me know!

Simon
it's a best ideal . Now i can control the snake easy but i can't complete the level at 10 times to try . if you design a reasonable degree of difficulty is easier for more people to get acquainted .
Anyway , this is the best Nake game I've ever play . good luck and all the best for your game .

Tips for Game :
----Do not let the length of snake too long : too long = faster = hard control ==> die soon
----How to avoid an increase in speed as long as long snake . In this game the way they design a great game , when you crash into a wall you would not have died if you change direction in time you just lost one tail , and your speed will be reduced due to inertia of the collision .
---- formular to win : if you eat one or two block you should hit a wall . repeat again to win the level
Watch my video Gameplay to know how can i do that .

Last edited by binlabu; 12-05-2014 at 05:32 AM.
12-05-2014, 09:31 AM
That's a good idea! We'll see how it goes on with the updated gameplay!

Thanks,

Simon