★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: injiti
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 39.4 MB
  • Version: 1.042
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Trapped inside the memory banks of a computer, Maya needs to find a way out.

Her only ride.. a cyber motorcycle in a stunts game program. It's a long way to escape, but one that she is determined to enjoy with super fast wheelies, and stunt loops jumping over ramps on this endless data highway.

This is a free version where the motorcycle needs to be recharged and is supported with ads. Please download the full version for an ad-free experience.

[How to play]
On the ground, TAP to accelerate and wheelie.. but not too fast, or you'll wipe out.
In the air, PRESS AND HOLD to spin backwards.
3 - 2 - 1 - GO!!!

shammi's comments:
I'm an indie developer based in Seattle.
My company injiti is releasing it's first game called Moto Wheelie

It's a casual endless racer that is a cross between temple run and trials. It's free on the iOS app store and is available for both iPhones and iPads.

Some features..
- Simple single touch controls (like Tiny wings, jet pack joyride)
- Addictive
- High speed action
- Big air stunts
- smooth 60 fps on iPhone 5 and higher, iPad air and higher
- Cloud synced achievements, local and online leaderboards, stats
- Game Center support

You can also install it from www.motowheelie.com

Please try it out. If you like it, please rate and review it well.

12-03-2014, 03:11 PM
I downloaded the free version to give it a test drive. However, I prematurely cut off the tutorial and I have no way of replaying it. Perhaps this can be included in a future build. But, since I'm on the fence about this game and don't want to wait for the next build, can you please provide the text of the tutorial?

Edit: I wish there was a better way to fine tune adjust the in-flight loops. The momentum carries it to the point the spinning is uncontrollable at higher speeds

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 12-03-2014 at 03:24 PM.

12-03-2014, 04:31 PM
There are 2 ways to replay the tutorial.

You can quit out of the game and start it from the main menu. Everytime you start a game from the main menu, you will go through the tutorial.

The other option is to press the more button (...) on the main menu and press the help button (?) which will do only the tutorial and come back to the menu.

Here is the full text...

To go faster and do wheelies - TAP
In the air, the bike spins forward. To counter it - PRESS (Try keeping the bike straight and landing on both wheels)
Try going faster.. faster speed = higher jumps - TAP (faster)
In the air, try doing a loop - PRESS (and keep holding)

Thanks for trying it out

Last edited by shammi; 12-03-2014 at 04:35 PM.
12-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Game Impressions

Ok. After trying the free version few times, I got the hang of the game and immediately bought it. I like the sparse lushness (if that makes any sense) of the environment and the realistic physics of the cycle's rotations. The initial temptation to press and hold to gain speed (characteristic in most speed games) doesn't fly here. This game rewards gentle taps to generate speed, but not to a degree where one is button-mashing.

This game has quickly become my favorite time-waster for that minute-diversion but it accommodates longer gameplay very well for those interested in ticking off achievements. The skill comes in timing your taps and holds well to gain speed, complete rotations and nail down landings as one progresses through the levels. Moto Wheelie shows off some luscious Tron-like 2.5D landscapes enhanced by some invigorating and entertaining gameplay that satisfies that "lemmee try ONE more time" itch. Good stuff, indeed!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
12-04-2014, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the wonderful review, Cole Daddy.
I noticed that you are pretty high up in the game center leaderboards. Glad that you are enjoying the game.
12-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Yes, this has quickly become a favorite of mine. BTW, how does one reach 225 mph for 0.1 seconds without having the bike flip over? I'm stuck on this achievement.
12-04-2014, 11:32 AM
You can usually achieve that if you land early enough on a long straightway during level ups. With the right amount of tapping, you should be able to touch 235+.
12-04-2014, 02:20 PM

Here is the video trailer for the game..

HTML Code:
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/113343352" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/113343352">Moto Wheelie Trailer</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user35004569">Moto Wheelie</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
Edit: I'm sorry I'm not sure how to embed a video..
Here is the link to the video

Last edited by shammi; 12-04-2014 at 02:23 PM.
12-10-2014, 03:55 AM
Promo code for paid version available for reviewers

I have some promo codes for the paid version for anyone who would like to review it and spread the word.

- Shammi
01-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Please post reviews for this game if you like it

Thanks for trying out the game and playing.
If you like it, please try to give it a good rating and review on the app store.