★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Microids
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1313.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems a fairly straightforward assignment - a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the Alpine valleys, then straight back home to the US.

Little did she imagine when embarking on this task that her life would be turned upside down. On her expedition across Europe, traveling from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia, she encounters a host of incredible characters and locations in her attempt to track down Hans, the genius inventor - the final key to unlocking the secret of Syberia.

Her voyage across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a pact with destiny.

A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination
Rich and intriguing characters
Film-like camera angles, movements and framing
Original and creative puzzles
An incomparable and unique atmosphere

Syberia is an exciting and long adventure with varied high quality graphics. It also includes the integral dubbing of characters in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Its installation requires a minimum of 2GB of storage space on your device.

FOLLOW US

SYBERIA
http://www.syberia.microids.com/
https://www.facebook.com/syberia.series

MICROIDS
twitter.com/microids_off
facebook.com/microids
microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
twitter.com/anumani
facebook.com/anuman.fr
anuman-interactive.com

killercow's comments:

Syberia (FULL)

Microids
Genres: Games Entertainment Adventure Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$8.99 NZD

Quote:
Kate Walker, a young ambitious lawyer from New York, is handed what seems a fairly straightforward assignment - a quick stopover to handle the sale of an old automaton factory hidden in the Alpine valleys, then straight back home to the US.

Little did she imagine when embarking on this task that her life would be turned upside down. On her expedition across Europe, traveling from Western Europe to the far reaches of Eastern Russia, she encounters a host of incredible characters and locations in her attempt to track down Hans, the genius inventor - the final key to unlocking the secret of Syberia.

Her voyage across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a pact with destiny.

A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination
Rich and intriguing characters
Film-like camera angles, movements and framing
Original and creative puzzles
An incomparable and unique atmosphere

Syberia is an exciting and long adventure with varied high quality graphics. It also includes the integral dubbing of characters in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Its installation requires a minimum of 2GB of storage space on your device.

FOLLOW US

SYBERIA
http://www.syberia.microids.com/
https://www.facebook.com/syberia.series

MICROIDS
twitter.com/microids_off
facebook.com/microids
microids.com/en

ANUMAN INTERACTIVE
twitter.com/anumani
facebook.com/anuman.fr
anuman-interactive.com

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 1.3GB

12-03-2014, 06:06 PM
WHOA! Port of Syberia from PS2? I waaaaaant.

Looks like my christmas list will be shorter than expected coz of budget reasons. But im not complaining if my money goes to premium titles!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Mashing the buy button!
12-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
WHOA! Port of Syberia from PS2? I waaaaaant.

Looks like my christmas list will be shorter than expected coz of budget reasons. But im not complaining if my money goes to premium titles!
It's been out on iOS for quite a while:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=189392

This is just all the parts put together

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
12-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Game Impressions

12-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
It's been out on iOS for quite a while:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=189392

This is just all the parts put together
Ah... Heard of it being on iOS before, but never real;ly checked. Nonetheless, tis going to b e mine.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2014, 04:03 PM
Anyone try this yet? How's it play? Puzzles good? Controls? Gameplay?
Thanks!
12-08-2014, 03:34 AM
I remember when i tried it, a few years ago. It was a really wonderful experience. The story was deep enough to catch attention for a long time. It wasn't to hard to solve the puzzles, not too short, well balanced.

I just want to know about the controls before buying it! I like to play with my wife, and she doesn't know anything about this true gem.

The size is really big.. But i'll find a solution.
12-08-2014, 04:36 AM
Controls are fine and not clunky, pretty much your standard point and click fare. Just tap where you want to go, you have icons indicating possible interactions with objects and NPC, etc. Well worth the price IMO. Great, great game.
12-08-2014, 05:47 AM
This is not on the US store correct?