★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Avzar is once again engulfed in the flames of war, and the distant memory of peace has almost completely disintegrated. This time, Avzar has called on its longtime ally, the assassin-like Ninja, to destroy the scourge of evil. Heroes can use brand new elemental blades to slay enemies and reclaim their kingdom. Dive into the latest thrilling chapter of the epic Taichi Panda adventure in the all-new Assassin's Update!

Touch Arcade A stand-out in RPG genre!

App Advice An intense and fast-paced dungeon crawler!

148 Apps Make this the Year of the Panda!

Inside X Game*Spark Best of Social/Mobile E3 2015

==Features==

The Journey Begins

Grab your sword and battle hordes of crazy creatures, magical mysteries, and sinister specters on an action-filled journey to become the ultimate legend! Prove you have what it takes in a goofy and thrilling action adventure MMO rendered with PC game quality 3D graphics and full-body motion capture technology.

Slash Through Opponents

True power lies within, unleash your hero and fight through to infinity! Battle through unique levels wielding blades, magic, and fists to bash enemies into oblivion with a fun, fast-paced action combat system. Master the unique skills of 6 distinct heroes to defeat enemies and become the ultimate champion of Avzar!

Discover Powerful Gear

Build up a powerful hero through strength and cunning in an RPG adventure! Collect and upgrade gear, skills, pets and mounts to increase your might and unlock your inner potential. Do you have what it takes to become a Taichi Legend?

Battle Online and Rule the Land

Join in online PvP and co-op with other players! Take on powerful bosses, and become a hero alongside allies in Team Instances. Battle in the arena, join Guilds for online Guild competition and co-op, or enter the fray in 25v25 Battle Royale PvP. Capture territory in Warpath, and rise to the top in team arena PvP League!

==Connect==

Visit our official site to learn more about Taichi Panda: http://panda.snail.com/en
Join the Taichi Panda community and learn more on Facebook and our official Forum
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TaichiPandaOfficial
Community Forum: http://pandabbs.snail.com/

xodiac's comments:

12-04-2014, 05:33 AM
I fixed for your youtube link !

Last edited by psj3809; 12-04-2014 at 06:18 AM.

01-27-2015, 06:30 AM

Taichi Panda

Snail Games USA Inc.
Genres: Games Role Playing Action
$1.29 NZD

Quote:
The #1 iOS game in China with over 10 million players, now available in English!

Taichi Panda is a fast-paced Kungfu-themed dungeon crawler. Grow your character and restore the cosmic balance in an exciting free-to-play online adventure.

AppleTell – named “Best iOS Game of E3 2014”

TouchArcade – “Taichi Panda has all the necessary components that make up a great hack 'n slash action game.”

148Apps – “The game looks like it has some pretty nice graphics and fast play style.”

==Features==

A Stunning Martial Arts Adventure

Enter a world of goblins, bandits, and pandas as you adventure through graphically stunning maps in full 3D environments. Bash your way to the center of the mystery with a fast and fluid animation style built on full-body motion capture.

Unlock the Ultimate Fist

Fight through hordes of enemies with a fast-paced combat system. Use a mixture of speed, strength and skill, combining aerial attacks and combo moves to devastate the enemy. Explore twisting labyrinths, avoid precarious traps, and defeat powerful bosses!

Upgrade Everything

Level up your character to unlock powerful new abilities. Upgrade and refine your gear to bolster your power, and unleash elemental magic through ancient runes. Develop your Pets, special battle companions with their own unique progression and skills.

Play in Real-time with Friends

Play in real-time multiplayer with friends and strangers. Become the ultimate Taichi champion with PvP arenas and battlefields. Team up with fellow adventurers in group dungeons to face off against formidable Bosses.

==Connect==

Visit our official site to learn more about Taichi Panda: http://panda.snail.com/en
Join the Taichi Panda community and learn more on Facebook and our official Forum
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TaichiPandaEN
Community Forum: http://pandabbs.snail.com/

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 125.5MB

01-27-2015, 07:33 AM
Awesome, had a NZ and Canada acc but can't dl due to it being a paid app!
01-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Awesome, had a NZ and Canada acc but can't dl due to it being a paid app!
Same here!
01-27-2015, 08:54 AM
Is an constantly internet connection required?
01-27-2015, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Schmidt View Post
Is an constantly internet connection required?
This is an online game.
01-27-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm not complaining but I just want clarification. How come this game is built entirely like a FTP game but it's paid? From the trailers and demos I know it's IAP heavy, has an energy system (and stamina for PVP), and multiple currencies with lock boxes for better equipment (mostly bought with gems). I just feel like I'm missing something...
01-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Game Impressions

Last edited by touchy85; 03-31-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: removed my comment about the pricetag, its free to play now
01-27-2015, 01:15 PM
it cost money? okay I guess but even though it has dual currencies and timers it's still very friendly. Dungeon hunter you have to pay gems to buy potions and a timer.. Wow. This game you get gems so easily the beta testing I got over 9000 gems on only like the 4th quest so don't worry it's awesome you don't have to spend a single penny after you purchase it.

im a rpg loving kind of guy