★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN A REAL SLENDER SURVIVAL GAME

NOTE: This game requires at least 512 megs of ram to run properly; low-memory devices such as the iPod gen 3 and 4 will crash during gameplay. If you have a newer device this shouldn't be a problem!
-----------------------------------------------------
You wake up in a forsaken town. You are the last one. And Slender ... looking for you. Your friends are already dead, Slender slaughtered all of them.

You have survive till the rescue arrives. You don't have any weapon, the only help that you can use the 44 street cameras to find out where is Slender. Your health is constantly decreasing so have to pick up medical kits.

- Impressive 3D realistic environment
- Zoomable map system
- 44 security cameras
- Rotatable and zoomable cameras
- Heartrate display
- Scary music and sound effects
- Tons of other stuffs...

How long can you hold on?

kudrov's comments:
YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN A REAL SLENDER SURVIVAL GAME

-----------------------------------------------------
You wake up in a forsaken town. You are the last one. And Slender ... looking for you. Your friends are already dead, Slender slaughtered all of them.

You have survive till the rescue arrives. You don't have any weapon, the only help that you can use the 44 street cameras to find out where is Slender. Your health is constantly decreasing so have to pick up medical kits.

- Impressive 3D realistic environment
- Zoomable map system
- 44 security cameras
- Rotatable and zoomable cameras
- Heartrate display
- Scary music and sound effects
- Tons of other stuffs...

How long can you hold on?

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/five-scary-nights-at-slender/id944390958?l=hu&ls=1&mt=8
12-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Five Angry Flappy Bird Nights At Slender Man's Christmas Sandbox will be a great sequel.

12-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Five Angry Flappy Bird Nights At Slender Man's Christmas Sandbox will be a great sequel.
Five 2048 Angry Flappy Nights At Slender Man's Timber Saga Free
12-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Five 2048 Angry Flappy Nights At Slender Man's Timber Saga Free
Slow down. Are you trying to imply that this is a cash-grab game with a rip-off sound-alike name?
12-04-2014, 03:55 PM
this type of game is boring...peope don't like them,there is already 10 version of this type on appstore...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
12-04-2014, 04:39 PM
Slender isn't cool anymore...
12-04-2014, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Nope, 2048 Free Flappy Angry Freddy's And Slenderman's Nights At Scarry 3D Horror Sandbox for Boys and Girls sounds WAY better

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr (Feel free to add me )
'Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend list' that no one reads:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)/Oddworld New N' Tasty (PSVita)/Warframe (PS4)/Fallout 4 (PS4)/ Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (PSVita)/ Shadowrun: Dragonfall (iOS)
12-04-2014, 05:17 PM
44 security cameras hearthstone expansion pack freemium beta test