★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

12-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions

Insta-bought!

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
12-05-2014, 06:28 AM
I would like to read some impressions, if you can find the time.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
12-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Is this the new HOT game? I have not had time to play in awhile . I only go for the free games, though.
12-08-2014, 10:00 PM
While the graphics are outstanding, playing on the keyboard seems a bit cumbersome. Even simple things such as exiting out of the game can be a bit challenging. I've read that gameplay is better suited by connecting your 360 controller to your macbook, but I don't have this configuration enabled (yet) and it looks a bit confusing.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
01-31-2015, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
While the graphics are outstanding, playing on the keyboard seems a bit cumbersome. Even simple things such as exiting out of the game can be a bit challenging. I've read that gameplay is better suited by connecting your 360 controller to your macbook, but I don't have this configuration enabled (yet) and it looks a bit confusing.
this is one of the game you will only stick with your controller with twin analog stick! lol who would play this on a keyboard LOL

btw, its good to see that they are still releasing a sequel for this, i was so addicted back then i played it on xbox live arcade

and the mac app store version of this game support game center achievements too!
01-31-2015, 09:39 PM
Agreed. Plays much better with controller. Lesson learned