★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Roll Rage is a brand new game for iPhone and iPad. It has that magic, one-more-go factor that means youll want to play it again. And again. And again.

The aim of the game is to collect stars, credits, fruits and diamonds, all while doing your best to stay alive. With fast, furious gameplay, one-touch tilt controls and an arcade-style retina graphics, you wont want to put it down.

Roll Rage is fully integrated with Game Center, which means you can compare scores with friends, collect achievements and work your way up the leaderboards. You can even give yourself a leg up by buying upgrades, unlocking balls, earning rewards to ramp up your score.

Are you ready for Roll Rage? Think you can join the 1,000,000,000 point achievement club? Then what are you waiting for?

Roll Rage is packed full of features, including:

10 unique games to choose from
one-touch tilt controls
Game Center achievements and leaderboards
challenging and unique gameplay
compare scores with friends
universal app with retina graphics
perfect game for that spare five minutes
one-more-go addiction

John-SphericalGames's comments:

YouTube: video

Some screenshots:

Overview of the game:

There are 10 games in one app.

The aim of the game is simple, stay alive for as long as you can while scoring as many points as you can.

You need to reach a certain score that awards you silver trophy or better to unlock next game.

Collect stars to increase score multiplier and fruits to increase score.

When you collect stars, 5 coins will shoot out. Try and collect these coins so you can buy upgrades and better balls that gets you even better scores.

Once you've unlocked all 10 games, there are missions to play which gives you rewards for collecting so many golden trophies. These rewards makes it possible to score an even higher score in arcade mode.

The game works better if you have friends on your game center list playing this game too as yours and their high score will appear on each other game select screen. Giving you both an incentive to beat each other score. So let all your friends know about this game.

I'm the developer so any questions regarding this game, tips, hints, feedback, review or suggestions then feel free to post and I'll answer what I can.

As of 5th December, the game is free for next 5 days so grab it while you can. It says $0.99 at top of this post and I think it is down to server not refreshing price. So give the link a visit and see if it free in the app store - it is showing free for me but may not for your country yet - so come back and try again.

I may extend this free offer and edit this post accordingly.

Enjoy!
12-04-2014, 11:08 PM
Thanks for making it free, I was gonna happily pay for it! Looks fast and frantic! I'm preparing to die a lot! Heh-heh!

12-05-2014, 10:50 AM
I've already bought this; and it's really good. Highly recommended! How long will if be free for?
12-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Thanks for making it free, I was gonna happily pay for it! Looks fast and frantic! I'm preparing to die a lot! Heh-heh!
Tip: Buy gold star upgrades, if you have coins left over go for silver star upgrades. If you then see a gold star, make that your priory to collect as these are worth 5x more multiplier than bronze stars and you get 5x more coins in value when collected. Silver stars are 2x.

Hopefully you won't die too often to unlock next game now.
12-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
I've already bought this; and it's really good. Highly recommended! How long will if be free for?
It will be free until 12/09/2014. I may decide to extend this.

Has anyone downloaded this and what do you think of the game?
12-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Reminder: Offer for free download copy of this game runs out tomorrow.

Grab it while you can!
12-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Downloading now! I would be a fool not to take up a free offer
12-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Downloading now! I would be a fool not to take up a free offer
Quite right - did you enjoy it?

For those that didn't grab it last time it is free again.

Getting high score on downfall using Earth ball
video

Downfall game again. This time playing with golf ball which causes holes to appear and if you putt the golf ball into the hole you get loads of points
video

Counteract game - best reading youtube description to see what is going off here
video