The Witcher Battle Arena (by CD Projekt RED S.A.)
NOTE - Minimum requirements are as follows: iPhone 5 and above, iPad 3 and above, iPad Mini 2 and above. The game is NOT supported on earlier generations or iPod Touch.
Looking pretty freaking great - 148apps.com
Exciting multiplayer battler - Pocketgamer.com
One of Pocketgamer.co.uks most anticipated mobile games
The Witcher Battle Arena is a fast, fun and easy to learn MOBA set in a rich fantasy world. In Battle Arena two three-hero teams fight against each other, trying to capture and hold conquest points in short, intense and action-packed battles.
Designed with mobile devices in mind, Battle Arena combines intuitive controls with skill-based strategies and fast-paced action. Rain fire from afar as a sorceress or cleave your enemies knees as a dwarf all with the flick of a finger. The game features no pay-to-win elements and allows you to get every piece of in-game content just by playing.
- Action packed gameplay Short and intense matches that you can complete in less than 10 minutes perfect for on-the-go gaming.
- Solo and team play ready Challenge your friends, team up against bots or try to beat our AI on your own (no internet connection required).
- Hero progression Each character offers unique skills and a different playing style and youll unlock new skills as you play, opening up even more ways to crush your opponents. Try out various strategies as your heroes progress, pick your favorite mix of skills and hone your tactics in the arena.
- Free gaming done right You can unlock everything in the Battle Arena just by playing. Youll gain access to new heroes and items as a fast and fun part of normal gameplay no grinding or endless waiting required. If you ever want something right away, you can purchase it for a reasonable price.
- RPG-style Player Profile and hero progression
- 9 unique heroes at launch: Geralt of Rivia, Letho of Gulet, Philippa Eilhart, Zoltan Chivay, Eithné of Brokilon, The Operator, Golem, Saskia of Aedirn and Iorveth
- Based on the critically-acclaimed Witcher series of video games
Many thanks for playing our game!
CD Projekt RED and Fuero Games Team.
Note - A network connection is required to launch the game for the first time. Following this you can play the game in offline mode if you wish. However not all features are available when not connected to the Internet.
Joined: Jun 2009
Joined: Apr 2014
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Joined: Jun 2011
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Joined: Jun 2010
Joined: Jan 2011
Joined: May 2011
Joined: Apr 2009
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England