★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Robot Rundown by Vexing Media

12-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Robot Rundown by Vexing Media

Your favorite side scrolling robot is coming to Android!

Youtube link | Pop Up

See more at robotrundown.com

The UGCA is after your beating mechanical heart, and it’s up to you and your Transolar allies to escape. It will take all the guns, guts and glory you can muster to avoid utter destruction as you make your way back to your ship!

On your journey, you will travel through a cannonball run of exciting enemies across varied landscapes and best some some of the UGCA’s top operatives.

Earn your place in the Transolar Universe as you are thrown into an exclusive chapter of the Transolar story, never before told and available ONLY on your mobile gaming device!

Robot Rundown was developed by Transolar Galactica Proudctions, LLC in partnership with Vexing Media
12-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Looks interesting...I think this is an indie project? I am also an indie developer will soon release its first game. Good luck!
12-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcube View Post
Looks interesting...I think this is an indie project? I am also an indie developer will soon release its first game. Good luck!
Thanks! Yes this was an indie project, and originally we released on iOS, http://bit.ly/robotrundownapp
Good luck with your first game!