★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TanZen - $0.99 One day sale!

09-10-2008, 06:22 PM
TanZen - $0.99 One day sale!

Hey everyone, I'm the developer at Little White Bear Studios, and I thought I'd let everyone know that TanZen is having a one day sale today, where the game is available for $0.99 instead of the regular $2.99. TanZen currently has over 200 puzzles, and growing. We also have TanZen Lite, which gives you a taste of the game, with 18 puzzles. So if you've ever thought about trying TanZen, now is a great time! Have fun!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=286331900&mt=8
09-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks, um... Little White Bear

I've really enjoyed the lite version, and you've been good with listening to what people have suggested (e.g., one-finger rotation). Definitely gonna pick this up for a buck!

09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tosui View Post
I've really enjoyed the lite version, and you've been good with listening to what people have suggested (e.g., one-finger rotation). Definitely gonna pick this up for a buck!
Thanks, tosui! Hope you enjoy the full version!
09-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Hey LWB,
thx for your TanZen sale, at this price i defenitely decided to buy it!
Maybe you could divide the puzzles into different categories (maybe lettets, animals etc.) or difficulties, cuz it takes so long to scroll thru all of those pages...
Still a great game, waiting for more !

My latest purchases: Zenonia, Tornado Mania, Rolando 2, 32x32, Sky Burger...

Jailbroken 8GB iPod touch.
I do not use cracked apps!
09-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crapz1967 View Post
Hey LWB,
thx for your TanZen sale, at this price i defenitely decided to buy it!
Maybe you could divide the puzzles into different categories (maybe lettets, animals etc.) or difficulties, cuz it takes so long to scroll thru all of those pages...
Still a great game, waiting for more !
Thanks for the feedback! We're working on a few scrolling related things, which will end up in future updates. Thanks for giving us a try, and have fun with the game!
09-12-2008, 08:29 AM
I got the Lite version and it's a well done game. The problem for me is that I've played these types of puzzles before and I think I've decided I'm just not that interested in playing them more. However, I think you've done a great job with it. The controls work well.
09-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I got the Lite version and it's a well done game. The problem for me is that I've played these types of puzzles before and I think I've decided I'm just not that interested in playing them more. However, I think you've done a great job with it. The controls work well.
No problem, crunc! I fully understand. Thank you for trying out the game!
09-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little White Bear Studios View Post
No problem, crunc! I fully understand. Thank you for trying out the game!
CRUNC! How can you resist a little white bear ;(
09-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Awesome game. I'm just cruising through the game.

Sometimes I find some of the puzzles too easy and others it takes me forever to figure out.

Anyways I also recommend to pick it up while its $0.99. Good value for the buck for sure.
09-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznChaos View Post
Sometimes I find some of the puzzles too easy and others it takes me forever to figure out.
That's the idea, AznChaos. You never know how hard the next challenge will be. Much like life.