★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Citizens of small Townsville suddenly lost all their memories.
There are rumours in the air that deliberate theft was organized by local rich man - Mr. Crookstein. Maybe Mr Crookstein wanted to steal all memories before upcoming mayor elections because it is the only chance he could win...or maybe it wasn't Mr Crooks.
Help detective McLeft and his stunnig girlmate Mrs LeRight solve this puzzle story!

Exciting story and 22 unique levels!

HorizontZavalen's comments:
Hi all!

We would like to share with you our game McLeft LeRight!

Do you want to be true detective, like McLeft? Or maybe buxom red-dress assistant - like Mrs LeRight? In this game it doesn't matter - you have to play both characters simultaneously.
You are going to make sure they always work together if you want to collect all the briefcases and avoid those pesky traps. You pick a character at the start of each level and move them step by step through the level, while their partner performs the opposite action at the same time. A step to the left for LeRight is a step to the right for McLeft. Yes, it's confusing. That's why it's fun!
Collect all evidences and solve this unusual puzzled detective story!

Check out short gameplay trailer: https://vimeo.com/111098713

Here is link to AppStore:

and promocodes, hurry up!

6Y4JYFNEXRYA
KPXNLW3AM6MY
WLFJFRH6TAF9
EXN7K3T9F9TM
12-08-2014, 12:43 PM
All redeemed. :-(

Edit: The gameplay video looks great!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 12-08-2014 at 12:56 PM.

12-08-2014, 01:44 PM
oh this is bots... or some unfair guys..
Sent you one code via PM

Thank you for your attention )
12-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizontZavalen View Post
Sent you one code via PM

Its getting worse as no one putting codes they have remembered
12-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizontZavalen View Post
Sent you one code via PM

Lurkers will anonymously grab the codes. Some developers will instead request users private message them for codes as it tends to keep folks honest about providing feedback.

Thanks so much for the code. I will leave impressions here soon.

12-08-2014, 03:07 PM
I have not played fair enough to leave detailed impressions yet, but the art is great and the puzzles get quite challenging pretty quickly. Some of the game play explanations seem to be slightly unclear (I assume English is not the developer's native language) and the explanations should not clear off the screen as they do without the player acknowledging them, but things are simple enough to figure out.

One thing that I can't figure out is the point out sending you back to the menu after you fail a puzzle 3 times. I guess the first 2 failures cost you points, but it seems like a needless action for the game to take as once you are back at the menu, you can restart the puzzle with 3 lives again. It would make more sense to me if the game would allow you to keep replaying a puzzle without any penalties for a prior failure.

So far, other then a bit of confusion, I am enjoying this a lot.

12-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Thank you for your response, slewis7.

About "sending to menu" after failing 3 times - that was "base" for inApp purchases in free version, after losing all lifes player has 2 options - wait until "lifes will recovery" or "buy new lifes - it's quicker". But at last moment we decided to remove this feature though returning to menu still remains. We'll fix it in next build - player will get extra points for passing level during first attempt and will not return to menu if he sadly failed level three times.

Thank's again!
12-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Well I bought the game because it looks good, played a couple of levels and it's good, but one thing bothers me and that is that there is no GameCenter, is Gamecenter coming or not, because I like a game more with GameCenter, that's just me but other players will want Gamecenter too.

Think I mentioned GameCenter 5 times now Ha Ha.
12-09-2014, 01:37 AM
ROGER-NL, sure we'll add GameCenter support in next build.
GameCenter is great, GameCenter is awesome, with GameCenter you can easily track your best score, GameCenter allows you to compare your achievements with other players... So, definetely, GameCenter is first in our queue.

6 times GameCenter...uh...7 ) Just kidding

Thank you for your opinion about our game!
12-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Lurkers are the norm these days, especially all the hard work devs put into making a game. Sad, but it's the truth .

Game looks fantastic, will wait for the update to buy. Btw, love my GC, lol