★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - FLYFF meets Puzzle!
FLYFF PC Online has been reborn as Mobile Puzzle Game!
Jump in to the world of FLYFF Puzmon now!!

- Three matching charge up system
FLYFF Puzmon uses the three matching puzzle system.
Match the puzzles and charge up your Puzmons to unleash powerful attacks!

- Create your hero
Hero can equip up to 6 Puzmons.
Use this combination to your maximum advantage!

- Class Advance System
FLYFF Puzmon has the class advance system.
Level up your hero and advance to the awesome classes for awesome bonuses!

- Fight against and with Puzmons
Puzmons are the monsters appear in the game.
Crush the enemy Puzmons with your own Puzmons.

- Upgrade your Puzmons
Upgrade your Puzmons to gain powerful stats.
They are the most valuable allies in your adventure!

- 120 Dungeons
Fun and exciting 120 dungeons in 3 continents.
Many more to come in the future!
12-10-2014, 10:54 AM
Oh man, their server seems to be dead... Impossible to launche a quest or anything else. Maybe it's just not ready yet but the App was launched anyway.
But still, why does it require Internet?

Last edited by Ringerill; 12-10-2014 at 11:01 AM.

12-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Waiting for Flyff Allstars. Not this. LoL
12-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Oh nooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringerill View Post
Oh man, their server seems to be dead... Impossible to launche a quest or anything else. Maybe it's just not ready yet but the App was launched anyway.
OMG I will make our developers to check this problem quickly. Thanks for letting me know!
12-11-2014, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringerill View Post
This problem is happening with the users who has the old version 1.3.1.
Yesterday we updated it to the version 1.3.2, so please update your game and try again. You need some network to download the additional files.

12-11-2014, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryChen View Post
This problem is happening with the users who has the old version 1.3.1.
Yesterday we updated it to the version 1.3.2, so please update your game and try again. You need some network to download the additional files.

Just Incredible! It's a pleasure seing Devs like that. I'll do that immediately and I'll leave my impressions as soon as I can.
12-11-2014, 05:41 AM
So actually, the problem with the game is the Facebook system and Friends. Just to warn you all, DON'T use FB for the moment because you won't be able to play for some reason.
And HarryChen, I didn't find any support mail so I'll write it here for you. Here are the error messages I get if I use FB :
- A message in Korean finishing with "(-1)" if I try to use the Mobblo and FB accounts.
- "200 Server error" if I try to invite friends if my FB is logged in.
- "System error (m)" if I try to play a map with FB logged in.
- The game crashes if I try to invite recommended friends with Mobblo in the Search section.

But if you don't log in with FB the game works well.
12-11-2014, 06:47 AM
I don't care that it's free to download IAP just turns me off.
12-11-2014, 09:25 AM
So, here is what I see from testing the game.
The gameplay is simple, it's a match 3 system as you have guessed. But sometimes, the icons are quite small and it's difficult to click exactly where you want. Also, the game pushes you to play fast because enemies have an action gauge like in some FF and if you don't play fast enough the enemy just attacks you. I didn't understand the Combo system well enough but it seems that if you play fast enough and reach Combo 40, it makes your pets go into a Rage mode and attack very fast.
About pets, you randomly earn Pets after a game. Each pet has a unique attribute and apparently a Special Skill too but I didn't find a pet like this yet. You can sacrifice a pet to upgrade an other for Coins and you also can Evolve a pet at lvl 10 with cristals that you find randomly.
For the Hero, the system of upgrading is the same as in Flyff where you begin as a Vagabond and then at lvl 20 you can Buy a Speciality and each Class has a preference toward specific Elements (like Mage is better with Fire element and deals more damage with it).
But the main blocking aspect of the game are the Hearts... To play a certain Map, you have to spend a Heart. And guess what? It takes 30 crazy minutes to regenerate a single Heart, and the maximum is 5. I manage to finish a map in 1-2 min tops, so after 5-10 min I have to wait 2:30 hours to play 5 games again (even Gameloft Timers are more generous).
And after each game I earn 70 coins (I'm farming stage 19, cause I'm stuck at 21). To sacrifice a single Pet it costs you 50 coins, and you can't sell pets you found, you can't even throw them away, all you can do is to use them to upgrade other pets with Coins (I don't know if there is a limit to the number of pets you can have in you Bag but I hope it's unlimited because it would get stupid at a certain point when you wouldn't have enough coins to clean you Bag).
Of course you can just spend the Premium currency to buy you some HP but that's not fair to me. Or you could ask a friend to send you some HP but you can't invite people because of an unknown bug (but even like that, you get 1 HP per 12 hours).
All in all, the game is ok, I liked the gameplay and the general idea but these Timers! It just kills all the game simply because of that. I'll keep this game a little bit more to see if it gets better or worse but if it stays the same, I won't have the courage to continue it I fear...