★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 378.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Let's set off in the footsteps of Corto Maltese!

Along Venice's canals and narrow alleys, fight against a poison that ravages you, avoid bullets and explosions, face the unknown, and eventually open the doors of knowledge.

This video game unravels a thrilling quest based on a point and click riddle-driven gameplay within the worlds of Corto Maltese, the main character created by Hugo Pratt, the genius of graphic novels (more than 5 Million hardcopies sold worldwide).

Searching for a fabulous emerald, you may find a magical balance and finally, utopia."

Key Features

- An intimate experience with one of the most charismatic graphic literature's figures : the iconic Corto Maltese for the first time in a video game

- An original story featuring existing characters from Corto Maltese's comic books, as well as brand-new characters

- Gorgeous artworks combining: original settings based upon sceneries and places in Venice, cutscenes using stunning photographic work of Marco d'Anna, and animated comic strips from Corto Maltese's adventures all over the world.

- A mysterious compass and a gazette full of stories and hints will help you throughout the adventure.

-Two difficulty levels for the riddles : for beginners or insiders

- Fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
12-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Looks good..

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

12-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Seems to have some nice elements & lots of potential. I'd like to hear some imps on gameplay & so on. It's definitely caught my eye for tonight.
12-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
Seems to have some nice elements & lots of potential. I'd like to hear some imps on gameplay & so on. It's definitely caught my eye for tonight.
Gameplay trailer:

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
12-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Game Impressions

12-10-2014, 04:33 PM
Anyone have any idea when it is coming to the uk please
12-11-2014, 02:50 AM
Is it a bit like a professor Layton type game?