★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Amazing action-adventure shooter with innovative game mechanics and tons of fun!

* The unique mechanic of shooting with the well implemented physics engine makes for a great pick up, and play game. (AppleNApps.com)
* the gameplay is fast and exciting and have challenges from the start (AppsZoom.com)
* given the games pedigree, hey, should be worth checking out (TouchArcade)
* a fresh and nuanced movement system (PocketGamer.com)

Raiding tombs is a risky business... Especially when you get caught!
That's exactly what happened to our friend Jack Hart in his latest affair.
Can you help him get away alive ?

Epic Fall is the amazing action-adventure shooter with innovative mechanics and tons of fun!
Simply touch the screen where you want to shoot and let the physics (powered by the amazing Box2D physics engine) do the job! You can break obstacles, hit additional ammo and coins, change your direction - all with your gun!
Which you can upgrade, by the way!

EPIC FALL at a glance:
* innovative and fun game mechanics
* 2 gameplay modes: Endless Mode and Campaign with 18 challenging levels
* 7 different guns to upgrade
* 7 upgradable Power-ups
* 20 outfits to try on
* 24 Game Center achievements to unlock
* support for Retina/RetinaHD displays and 60 fps
* absolutely optional in-apps and no wait timers
* Universal app
* iOS 9 supported

MegaBozz's comments:
MegaBozz is a new game development studio founded by the developers behind such hit games
as Death Worm and StoneLoops! of Jurassica".

We are glad to announce that our first game Epic Fall is coming tonight (Dec. 11).

#EpicFall #MegaBozz
Launch Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Short description:

Epic Fall is an action-adventure shooter with innovative Recoil mechanics .
Simply touch the screen where you want to shoot and let the physics (powered by the amazing Box2D physics engine) do the job!
You can break obstacles, hit additional ammo and coins, change your direction - all with your gun!
Which you can upgrade, by the way!

Screenshots:

Best regards,
MegaBozz Team.
12-10-2014, 12:15 PM
This looks pretty damn cool. I'll give it a go as soon as it drops on the US store.

12-10-2014, 12:21 PM
Waiting patiently to hit US App Store as well
12-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Can't wait for this one to hit the U.S. (Rich, you stole my zinger!)
12-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Gameplay Home
12-10-2014, 05:02 PM
I'm enjoying this a lot. Good job
One suggestion I have is a magnet powerup to get some more coins, because as it is now it's a big grind to upgrade the weapons

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-11-2014, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
I'm enjoying this a lot. Good job
One suggestion I have is a magnet powerup to get some more coins, because as it is now it's a big grind to upgrade the weapons
We are adding some cool power-ups and magnet is included!
It will be in update 1.2, because update 1.1 is already passing QA
and should be submitted today or tomorrow.

Update 1.1 will add some other ways to earn more coins though!
12-11-2014, 10:09 AM
This little gem has the recipe (charming look, physics, fast replay, GC, upgrades) to storm my highscore chaser heart, but is deeply in need of some powerups yet, since it gets dull pretty fast in this grind feast. Ok, one reason is that i suck totally, so far. Barely make it to 200m. My one-hit wonder places me third on GC, though,lol.

I would buy the coin doubler "no matter what price" asap.
12-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
This little gem has the recipe (charming look, physics, fast replay, GC, upgrades) to storm my highscore chaser heart, but is deeply in need of some powerups yet, since it gets dull pretty fast in this grind feast. Ok, one reason is that i suck totally, so far. Barely make it to 200m. My one-hit wonder places me third on GC, though,lol.

I would buy the coin doubler "no matter what price" asap.
Power-ups are coming ASAP.
There will also be a free daily 3x coin multiplier in the next update! And you will be free to apply it to _any_ round you want (not just the first one)!
12-11-2014, 12:40 PM
This has the makings of a great highscore chase like Qwertz said, but i find it too frustratingly difficult at 129 meters and 10!!!! coins.

Also, i can't decide if it's better to play with one finger tapping the obstacles, or with two hands tapping to get away from them.