★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Ruben is sleepy: an extremely addictive reaction game... with cats, lots of cats."

"A cat loving couch potato finds himself tumbling through a nightmarish void!!"

Ruben is sleepy. And when his eyes finally close, a dark pit with an endless stream of TV's awaits.

Help Ruben survive his brain freezing nightmare!

***** An extremely addictive reaction game

***** Famous cats!

***** Ruuble your own images in the tv's with.. Ruuble image search !

***** Earn power-ups, like a time warping headband and electro magnetic pulse headphones

***** Mind bending 80s elektro soundtrack

***** Leaderboard & Achievements Integration (500 pointzzz!)

Fix iOS 9 App Problems

If you have problems after updating to iOS 9, please try reinstalling the game. This has worked for us and many others!

metalcasket's comments:

Free version: https://itunes.apple.com/lb/app/ruben-is-sleepy-free/id947905960?mt=8
12-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Promo codes Ruben is sleepy (from the makers of Help Volty)

Hi boykes!

We would be very honored if you could take a look at our new game Ruben is sleepy…

This time, we tried to create a true mobile experience, for any device, with short, fast paced play sessions and deeper features for more advanced players, of course in our distinctive Tvndra style.

I think we absolutely nailed it, but I would love to hear what you think!

App store: https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/ruben-is-sleepy/id867507085?mt=8

Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...t.tvndra.ruben

About the game!

From the creators of Help Volty, the award-winning iPad puzzler, comes a completely new adventure!

Ruben is sleepy. And when his eyes finally close, a dark pit with an endless stream of TV's awaits. Help Ruben survive his brain freezing nightmare!

-Ruuble your own images in the tv's with.. Ruuble image search !

-Earn power-ups, like a time warping headband and electro magnetic pulse headphones

-Mind bending 80s elektro soundtrack

-Compare your scores worldwide with one big worldwide hi-score list from all iOS and Android devices

Top Ruuble searches:

1) Javert
2) Lance Stewart
3) Ron Swanson

Free promo codes

RN7NK434WX6P > ai, coolpepper43 already took it!
MWYPFWXNWHLN
JAFNLT4JNEMN
PP9XEPH3LFRF
NAL76APP3LJ4

Cheers and love form the Netherlands!

Ceciel, Pim and Marnix
Tvndra Games

Last edited by Tvndra Games; 12-11-2014 at 08:16 AM.

12-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Thank you!!!!!
RN7NK434WX6P
12-11-2014, 08:17 AM
welcome... enjoy, and don't forget to ruuble!
12-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Thank you for the code. I think the game play is pretty fun bouncing around in the surreal scenery. When I first started playing the first four games I had no idea what to do or how to control it. A discription for the power ups would be very helpful. Also moving the power up button to the bottom would make things easier for ipad owners. I really love the custom images for the TVs. It's very entertaining using different key words to get different results. I tried feet and cheese burgers. So far its working really well. Any way you can make the images appear more clear and higher res?
12-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Nabbed the last promo code. Gotta say, simple idea, executed perfectly. It doesn't take more than a few seconds to get a hang of the game, but then you realize just how frantic it is, and how fast our friend, Ruben bounces around...aaaaaaaaaaaaad you're hooked. Oh, and that Ruuben search is quite the excellent idea.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Hi Cool Pepper!

Thanks for your reply... the 4 powerups come in their own corner.. so you can memorize them.. the pictures come from google previews through json and are as large as we could manage .. we are gonna work on a description!

ps: if you have a crazy ruuble screen and feel tough enough to make a screenshot.. Ill love you for it!
12-11-2014, 08:59 AM
Thanks metalcasket!!

ps: For not so quick nabberguys, santa came early this year...

67JL9W9NJRPX > cloudpuff and daughter!
WYXPAERPP6FH
KR7XX9XPXRY6
KYYYL7WPH4XX
KHAEN4X7A49H
7494R3XPWHP9
J6M9HJ3MRJ9F
MJRERER7R6MT > grabbled by l.lawliet, and yes it is twitchy!

Last edited by Tvndra Games; 12-11-2014 at 09:21 AM.
12-11-2014, 09:09 AM
Grabbed MJRERER7R6MT

Thanks so much dev!

Now this game is crazy twitchy

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
12-11-2014, 09:20 AM
I've redeemed 67JL9W9NJRPX, daughter is off school with sickness bug so we will both have a play.