★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: REALISTIC, IMMERSIVE, ADDICTIVE. First Touch Soccer 2015 is back, and its better than ever! Crammed full of new features, modes, stunning graphics and improved gameplay, this years edition is not to be missed. FIRST TOUCH SOCCER IS YOUR GAME!

LEAD YOUR CLUB TO THE TOP
Take control of your team on and off the field with our all new improved Manager Mode. Sign new players, negotiate contracts & fully customise your clubs stadium with our brand NEW stadium editor. Manager mode is more refined to YOUR needs. With an all new loan system, you have more control than ever. Can you rise to the challenge?

BREATH-TAKING VISUALS & SMOOTH ANIMATIONS
FTS 15 is the definitive mobile soccer experience, featuring hundreds of unique animations, improved player and stadium graphics, plus all new cut-scenes! Prepare to feel every goal, tackle & save from wherever you are! With our dynamic new lighting system, youll be even more immersed in what truly is the best First Touch Soccer to date.

MASTERFUL AI & RAPID GAMEPLAY
Watch your game come to life as you pass and dribble around your opponents. Improved AI makes for the most realistic experience of First Touch Soccer to date. Score thunderbolts from outside the box, or tiki-taka your way to goal. The possibilities are endless

DAILY MATCH CHALLENGE
Test your skills every day with our Match Challenge. Whether youre the underdogs, or clear favourites these matches provide a reason for you to come back again and again. Also compete in a global leaderboard to see who ranks top!

Soccer fans, this is a game for you.
#firsttouchsoccer

Exclusive soundtrack provided by Bastille, Imagine Dragons & Black Kids

This game requires an Internet connection to download initial content.

Please note: This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restriction.

Credits can be earned during gameplay or gained by watching videos, but can also be bought in packs ranging from $1.99 - $36.99

This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.

VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/firsttouchgame
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames

toptrops's comments:

First Touch Soccer 2015

First Touch
Genres: Games Sports Simulation Sports
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
REALISTIC, IMMERSIVE, ADDICTIVE. First Touch Soccer 2015 is back, and its better than ever! Crammed full of new features, modes, stunning graphics and improved gameplay, this years edition is not to be missed. FIRST TOUCH SOCCER IS YOUR GAME!

LEAD YOUR CLUB TO THE TOP
Take control of your team on and off the field with our all new improved Manager Mode. Sign new players, negotiate contracts & fully customise your clubs stadium with our brand NEW stadium editor. Manager mode is more refined to YOUR needs. With an all new loan system, you have more control than ever. Can you rise to the challenge?

BREATH-TAKING VISUALS & SMOOTH ANIMATIONS
FTS 15 is the definitive mobile soccer experience, featuring hundreds of unique animations, improved player and stadium graphics, plus all new cut-scenes! Prepare to feel every goal, tackle & save from wherever you are! With our dynamic new lighting system, youll be even more immersed in what truly is the best First Touch Soccer to date.

MASTERFUL AI & RAPID GAMEPLAY
Watch your game come to life as you pass and dribble around your opponents. Improved AI makes for the most realistic experience of First Touch Soccer to date. Score thunderbolts from outside the box, or tiki-taka your way to goal. The possibilities are endless

DAILY MATCH CHALLENGE
Test your skills every day with our Match Challenge. Whether youre the underdogs, or clear favourites these matches provide a reason for you to come back again and again. Also compete in a global leaderboard to see who ranks top!

Soccer fans, this is a game for you.
#firsttouchsoccer

Exclusive soundtrack provided by Bastille, Imagine Dragons & Black Kids

This game requires an Internet connection to download initial content.

Please note: This game is free to play, but additional content and in-game items may be purchased for real money. To disable In App Purchases, go to Settings/General/Restriction.

Credits can be earned during gameplay or gained by watching videos, but can also be bought in packs ranging from $1.99 - $36.99

This app contains third party advertising. Advertising is disabled if you purchase in game currency from the shop.

VISIT US: firsttouchgames.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/firsttouchgame
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/firsttouchgames
WATCH US: youtube.com/firsttouchgames

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone4S
  • iPad23G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 142.1MB

12-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Game Impressions

12-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Holy moly! I've been waiting for this one!!! And your soundtrack has both Imagine Dragons AND Bastille?!?! It's like you're in my brain!!! Can't wait to be playing this sweet goodness!

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
12-11-2014, 08:06 PM
It's brilliant!!! Better animations and better ball physics.

You can unlock all modes by paying real money OR 4000 in-game currency which you accumulate by playing and/or watching ad videos.

Best football game on iOS for sure!!!
12-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Looking forward to trying this one out. However I'm in my 15th season of FTS 14 (team has 250 million. No cheating ever used) so it's a shame to start all over again
12-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Changed the skill to high

Won the first game 5-0 (and I took over an English championship side)

Hopefully will have more challenging games !
12-11-2014, 11:06 PM
Excellent! I was hoping for Tiki Taka soccer and Active Soccer 2, but this one is great too, I can finally play with Gamba Osaka!
12-12-2014, 12:16 AM
Downloaded and looks great and fluid. My shoes almost always go over the goal. Tips please? What am I doing wrong?
12-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Your shoes go over the goal ? Eh ? Sorry what do you mean
12-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Hey guys, is this game better than FIFA 14? (Not FIFA 15, which I think is FIFA 14 without its awesome manager mode and features!)