★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lindsay Lohan brings you a game where you become famous but theres a LOT OF DRAMA along the way.

First you get a few fans, then you get a few more, then you get thousands, millions, billions, trillions Once you get 400 fans, you can create your own celebrity persona-- wear a space helmet with a see-through dress, high heels, a solid gold mask, and hang out with a pet tiger.

Or maybe you prefer a simpler outfit with just some sneakers, jeans, a t-shirt, ski goggles, a pink mohawk, a couple babies, a pet snake, and everyones underwater. YOU ARE THE CELEBRITY, YOU DECIDE HOW CRAZY THINGS WILL GET.

Start a phony rap beef, buy a private peninsula, get butt implants, fight in an elevator, and give your baby botox. Its all part of getting famous in Hollywood.

And why not punch a paparazzi while you are at it? Dont worry, you have a hot shot team of lawyers to get you out of trouble. And they probably deserved it.

Note:

Lindsay Lohans The Price of Fame is free to play but does offer in-app purchases of various kinds. You can disable in-app purchases in your iOS system settings.

Let us know what you think! Problems? Questions? Get in touch! makeitrain@spaceinch.com
12-13-2014, 02:52 AM

12-13-2014, 03:00 AM
Sanuku, you played an hour of this?! Your super human. I cannot believe you can release a $ex tape in this game. You know little kids will play this game.
12-13-2014, 03:02 AM
But this isnt April 1... what the. What am I looking at here. I dont even..

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
12-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Sanuku, you played an hour of this?! Your super human. I cannot believe you can release a $ex tape in this game. You know little kids will play this game.

Played it straight through for that hour since I wanted to know how long it would take to get close or even get above what her Twitter Account had currently follower and how much ads would pop up till then and if I would break my arm till then (Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe,...)
12-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post

Played it straight through for that hour since I wanted to know how long it would take to get close or even get above what her Twitter Account had currently follower and how much ads would pop up till then and if I would break my arm till then (Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe,...)
lol, oh no this is only one of her new games. I heard a member of the band OK GO programmed it.
12-15-2014, 01:45 AM
"Grow a nice mustache with your underwater babies" OMG