★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Loot, shop and battle your way through the world of Dead Hunt, a roguelike top down shooter with procedurally generated enemies and loots!

Become a powerful wraith as you battle an endless army of skeletons. You will find loots and golds along the way and will able to equip your character with powerful gears. As you grow stronger, so will the enemies. Be careful not to die as deaths in Dead Hunt are permanent! If you're dead, you will lose your level progress and all your items.

Key Features

- Procedurally generated items -
Every loots are different, you will find infinite possible combination of items to customize your character to become stronger, or stranger.

- Unique enemies each time -
Battle unique kind of enemies with different strength and weakness every time you play the game.

- Inflict elemental damage and statuses -
Wide variety of spells with various strength and effects. Battle using different elements and inflict different status to your enemies. Set your enemies on fire, stun them, slow down movement, and more!

- Equip as much spells as you want -
Inflict multiple statuses and damages to the enemies. your only concern is your mana pool.

- Customize your character with infinite combination of items -
Your mana pool, health, attack speed, move speed, etc all can be upgraded with items equipped.

- Roguelike -
Restart the game if you screw up. there is no second chance if you're dead, unless if you possess a *certain legendary item*.

- Different playstyle each restart -
Your gameplay is very dependant on your items found, and since the items are random, you will play the game differently each time you died.

- Shop with in-game gold -
If loots are so rare to find, you can just buy it from the item vendor using golds that are found in game. (golds are obtainable without IAP)

- In-App Purchase-progress FREE -
You will not get stuck! Game will not require in-app purchase items to progress. The game can be enjoyed without using IAP.

ojtitus's comments:

Video

Youtube link | Pop Up

This is a surprise as the developer said it was coming out the 17th and said the price was something different but I'm happy to give them my money.

Edit: The game is 240MB installed
12-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Weird, the developer said it was going to be free. I would wait until confirmation from the developer to see if the game actually is premium or if it is free before buying it. The dev may drop it to free once it's officially released.

12-14-2014, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Weird, the developer said it was going to be free. I would wait until confirmation from the developer to see if the game actually is premium or if it is free before buying it. The dev may drop it to free once it's officially released.
Thanks Coolpepper, will wait to hear, it does look pretty good though.
12-14-2014, 09:33 PM
I think Coolpepper43 is right but I don't have a problem giving developers who design a good game money. I probably won't buy any IAP now since I gave them $7 up front.
12-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Confirmed by the dev this game will be released free. Do not buy now unless you're feeling extremely super generous.
12-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Confirmed by the dev this game will be released free. Do not buy now unless you're feeling extremely super generous.
You mean it will go free on the 17th.
12-14-2014, 10:58 PM
Oh look, ANOTHER zombie game.

Currently playing: AG Drive, Flop Rocket, Space Marshals, Strategic Defence, Drone: Shadow Strike, Kill Shot, MetalStorm: Aces, CounterSpy, Spiral Ep:1, ARC Squadron, Sector Strike, FullBlast, Land Air Sea Warfare HD, Machines at War 3, MechCom
12-15-2014, 01:42 AM
It's free on my side.
12-15-2014, 03:29 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-15-2014, 06:17 AM
If I can browse the market for an infinite number of items, how long will I be browsing for looking for the thing I want?