★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In this endless arcade game you can run and jump your cat up the spire before it falls out from under you! Avoid deadly traps like super hot flame throwers, sharp spikes, weird little robots, crushing hammers, and collapsing platforms, as you make your way through endless levels that are never the same!

Collect cat food cans to score points and make sure to ride the 'bubble elevator' and bounce off the spring boards on your climb up the spire!

It's fun to play but hard to master. Compete with your friends for the high score in this old-school style arcade game. Enjoy!

Popfaec's comments:

Spirefall

Gameblyr, LLC
Genres: Games Action Arcade
Free

Quote:
Spirefall is a Procedurally Generated Endless Jumper (PGEJ) and old school arcade style casual game. Compete with your friends for the high score in this throw back to a different era. Collect cat food cans while avoiding random traps and dangers and proceeding up the Tower!

You challenge increases as you ascent and It's easy to play but hard to master. Enjoy!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPodTouchFifthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 39.8MB

Developed by Pixel Hunter Games/Robert Attard
Published by Gameblyr (of Pathogen fame)
12-15-2014, 06:14 AM
Game Impressions

12-15-2014, 07:46 AM
This game feels totally up my alley and judging from the video, it seems to be controled very well, besides looking colorful gorgeous.
Nice to see "get premium", but i'm very scared about "continue" and "facebook lives". Didn't want me to spoil too much, so i watched five minutes only.

Sanuku, can you tell how many continues are possible ?
12-15-2014, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
This game feels totally up my alley and judging from the video, it seems to be controled very well, besides looking colorful gorgeous.
Nice to see "get premium", but i'm very scared about "continue" and "facebook lives". Didn't want me to spoil too much, so i watched five minutes only.

Sanuku, can you tell how many continues are possible ?
You have three Lives. After that the first Continue does cost you 200, the next 400, the next .... so if you at some good enough in the Game you will be able to probably earn those Points faster then you spent them.
12-15-2014, 08:18 AM
I just hope there's a limit to the number of revives for each run to make it fair between IAP-ers and non-IAP-ers.
12-15-2014, 11:04 AM
Thanks Sanuku. Leaves me a bitter bad taste in my mouth, these continues.
12-15-2014, 01:52 PM
Guys. Continues are for casual gamers. This is a pure arcade game. Try it !
12-15-2014, 05:59 PM
My Best is 835 CAN , and How about you ?

i love this game so much and it will be the best new casual game
12-16-2014, 12:25 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

01-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Whoa, this game is sick! And it's not even on the Hot New Games list? It certainly should be! Along with Linebound as well... both of those were listed on Apple's recommended games this week! They need to get some love on here too! I see that Combo Quest has made it on there at least. Overall I must say this was a pretty strong week for ios releases! Way to start off the new year ppl! 😃😃😃