★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: REDMADROBOT
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Come here, my lamb

Somewhere far away in the Far North, where two-spirit polar bears enjoy ice-cold baths, there lives an ordinary guy named Gagarin, who is a native Eskimo and a cattleman. So this Gagarin has a little lamb, for what reason - no one knows. The lamb is called Dolly, and she is definitely not so holly.

In the morning the Eskimo wakes her up with the Armstrongs Hello, Dolly.
It seemed that everything was fine until she decides to drop the guy. So Dolly goes to space with a grin upon her face, most probably to some cosmic resort.
It was not until the Eskimo does his morning workout and eats his breakfast that he discovers that Dolly has packed her bags and is now somewhere near Venus.
Gagarin goes after her; he is not terribly happy with the prospect of staying alone in this no mans land.

Devilishly Good's comments:
...very minimalist on the description

09-10-2009, 07:18 PM
This actually looks real good, anybody try it?

People IM A GUY! Jan is a guys name, where I live. Haha crazy!

09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Let's not bore everyone with an overly long description, now.

So ... you get to throw Yuri Gagarin dressed in an eskimo coat, is that it? Looks passable, but also looks kind of like Sheep Launcher, only not as fun.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm glad someone posted about this. I'm a HUGE fan of space history. This app immediately caught my eye this morning, but I wasn't in the mood to TOFTT. I
the last few apps I've gotten have been throw away games that don't hold my interest for more than a few hours and this looks like more of the same.

Judging from the "description" and the screens it looks like one of those games where you simply try to get an object as high as possible. I'd imagine there are multiple obstacles along your journey upwards to either propel or slow you down.
09-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Sorry to say, but those Birds in the first picture are from a Pixar short film called "Birds on a Wire" or something like that.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
09-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
Sorry to say, but those Birds in the first picture are from a Pixar short film called "Birds on a Wire" or something like that.
It's called For The Birds, and you're right, there's a pretty strong resemblance.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
It's called For The Birds, and you're right, there's a pretty strong resemblance.

Yes! That's it. Thanks.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
09-10-2009, 08:19 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
09-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Guys concentrate, THE GAME.

People IM A GUY! Jan is a guys name, where I live. Haha crazy!