★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mechanician Alex 2 is an arcade platform game.
Story:
When Alex has finished repairing his car,a terrible monster dropped a bomb on his house.Help Alex to defeat the monster by travelling different levels ..Take key to open doors,active lever to open gate....

Makara's comments:
Hi all
Here is Mechanician Alex 2.
This is an another retro platform game.Do you like playing Jetset Wily or monty mole? Try This

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mechanician-alex-2/id948875596?l=fr&ls=1&mt=8

Want promo codes ? Go to promo and contest section to grab it..

Have a nice play.

3T Games
12-16-2014, 04:09 AM
Have you sorted out saving the progress yet ? Problem is many of these platform games are quite complicated and often you cant seem to save your progress. With a game like this its a must that you should be able to save your progress anywhere

Has this been fixed ?

Edit - Just tried this. With a game like this theres just no continue straight away. I do like your retro graphics/retro music in all your games but the saving in all of them is terrible. You need to be able to save whenever you want

Last edited by psj3809; 12-16-2014 at 04:11 AM.
12-16-2014, 05:29 PM
I have most of the games by this DEV.
The old school music and retro graphics are fun,
. This one does have similarities to some of the other games made prior to this one.
I wholeheartedly agree with psj3809; there needs to be some save points. Otherwise, it gets very frustrating working hard to get to a certain point and then having to do it all over again.

I do like the game just as much as the others.