★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - Our mission
We've always loved to play pinball games but we noticed most modern pinball games are simulators for the hardcore and nostalgic pinball players. That's why we aimed to create a pinball game for the new generation of gamers, who may not be familiar with the concept. We feel we've succeeded in our goal.

- The game
The game includes three completely different and unique pinball levels full of mysteries and secrets. A dynamic mission system unlocks new challenges and fun approaches to pinball gameplay. Pinball Planet features simple RPG elements such as a leveling system, power-ups, statistics, a simple in-game economy, challenges and complete freedom in gameplay progression.

- The player
It's a game for everyone, gamers both old and new to pinball. It combines the best parts of old-school pinball games, but adds original and fun digital additions that are not possible in real-life pinball games. The game is easy to understand and play, it's controls and interface are easy and intuitive to use. It's the perfect game for short play sessions and stays challenging during long play sessions thanks to the fun mission system.

Betelgeuze's comments:
LuGus Studios is happy to announce the release of Pinball Planet!

Pinball Planet is a mobile game for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. The game includes three completely different and unique pinball levels full of mysteries and secrets. A dynamic mission system unlocks new challenges and fun approaches to pinball gameplay. Pinball Planet features simple RPG elements such as a leveling system, power-ups, statistics, a simple in-game economy, challenges and complete freedom in gameplay progression.

Features
  • Unique and exciting pinball levels
  • Accessible and casual gameplay
  • Freedom in gameplay progression
  • Full real-time 3D visuals
  • Fun and engaging
  • Leveling and statistics
  • Dynamic challenge system
  • Fun powerups to experiment with

12-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Game Impressions

12-16-2014, 02:49 PM
The game seems a bit slow on the video. I am hoping it is just issues with playback.
I am a little daunted by the price also.
As a first iOS game it seems a bit steep for casual players to buy, maybe die-hard pinballers will dive in straight away. Do you plan a lite version?
12-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the video toptrops!

Quote:
The game seems a bit slow on the video. I am hoping it is just issues with playback.
I noticed the sound is lagging in the video, it makes it look like the game is slow. We've tested on a wide range of devices, from mid-range to high-range phones and tablets. We didn't notice this problem before, so I think its something with the video.
If that's not the case, could you give us some specs toptrops?

Quote:
I am a little daunted by the price also.
As a first iOS game it seems a bit steep for casual players to buy, maybe die-hard pinballers will dive in straight away. Do you plan a lite version?
We believe in a "pay once, get everything" policy. For $2,99 you get everything, no micro-transactions, no in-game advertisements. We know this probably isn't the best business decision from our side, but we feel it will give our players the best experience possible. We might change the price on a later date, feedback is always welcome!

We are indeed working on a Lite/demo version too, with one level unlocked. Unfortunately we heard that Apple doesn't like Lite versions anymore, so that might be limited to the Android platform. Do you guys have any information about this?

Last edited by Betelgeuze; 12-16-2014 at 06:12 PM.
12-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Looks pretty cool. I'll pick it up I'm sure.
12-16-2014, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuze View Post
Thanks for the video toptrops!

I noticed the sound is laggingin the video, it makes it look like the game is slow. We've tested on a wide range of devices, from mid-range to high-range phones and tablets. We didn't notice this problem before, so I think its something with the video.
If that's not the case, could you give us some specs toptrops?

We believe in a "pay once, get everything" policy. For $2,99 you get everything, no micro-transactions, no in-game advertisements. We know this probably isn't the best business decision from our side, but we feel it will give our players the best experience possible. We might change the price on a later date, feedback is always welcome!

We are indeed working on a Lite/demo version too, with one level unlocked. Unfortunately we heard that Apple doesn't like Lite versions anymore, so that might be limited to the Android platform. Do you guys have any information about this?
Thanks for the prompt and honest reply.
12-16-2014, 10:06 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

12-17-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the video redribbon!
12-17-2014, 05:09 PM
I picked this up yesterday and played for a little while. It's actually pretty fun! The only downside is that there are only 3 "tables". I'd like to see more tables added in the future. Even if it's through IAPs.
12-18-2014, 12:20 AM
Great looking pinball game. Gonna have to snatch a copy right now.