★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

TimeCube - minimalist time control - From the maker of Zombie Road Trip. Promos insid

12-16-2014, 09:42 AM
TimeCube - minimalist time control - From the maker of Zombie Road Trip. Promos insid

SteamDragon Games is proud to announce its first game - TimeCube!

About the game:
The basic goal of the game is simple: protect the TimeCube. Here comes the twist - you can't control it! Instead… you can change the time around it! Slow down or speed up your surroundings and keep the TimeCube from hitting various obstacles.

Features:
  1. Inverted gameplay
  2. Time Control
  3. Minimalist graphics
  4. 24 increasingly challenging levels - to the point of being brutally hard
  5. GameCenter integration with Achievements and Leaderboards (GPS on Android)

Gameplay trailer:

More + hi-res screenshots in gallery:
http://imgur.com/a/BqK38#0

Launch:
TimeCube will launch on Thursday, December 18th on Apple App Store and Google Play as a true free-to-play game - with no micro transactions or any in-app purchases. Instead we’re relying purely on the ad-support model.

About SteamDragon:
SteamDragon Games is a new studio founded by lead developer of multiple mobile hits like Zombie Road Trip, Zombie Road Trip Trials and Tiki Totems saga. Additionally, members of the team behind TimeCube worked on such titles as Witcher 2, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Anomaly 2 and more. While TimeCube is our first game, we’re sure you’ll hear more about us in the coming months!

---

Now for some goodies While the game will be completely free, I'm sure some of you would like to play before the release date. Here it goes!

WXXLALF6KFF4
M69NM4MREP7R
H673XK67ML46
6MKYMA9WWY6H
3JT4MLF736MP

Want a promo but didn't catch one in time? Ask for it here and I'll send you one via PM

Have fun!

Founder / Owner @ SteamDragon Games - TimeCube

Previously: Co-Founder / Lead Programmer @ Spokko - Zombie Road Trip - Zombie Road Trip Trials - Tiki Totems 2 - Tiki Lavalanche and others
12-16-2014, 04:17 PM
I'd love a pre-release code. Seems like they were all redeemed with no thanks. Shame.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

12-16-2014, 04:39 PM
please can i have a pre release code. i love games
12-16-2014, 04:40 PM
Looks amazing from the trailers, can't wait 'till tomorrow (using my sneaky cheap little NZ account )

GameCenter ID: TheOutlanderGamer PSN ID: TheOutlanderGamr (Feel free to add me )
'Currenty I'm playing and I would recommend list' that no one reads:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)/Oddworld New N' Tasty (PSVita)/Warframe (PS4)/Fallout 4 (PS4)/ Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (PSVita)/ Shadowrun: Dragonfall (iOS)
12-16-2014, 04:48 PM
May I have a pre-release code please? Huge fan of your previous works.

Thanks!
12-16-2014, 04:56 PM
May I have a code? That trailer was amazing!
12-16-2014, 05:07 PM
May I have a code please ?
12-16-2014, 05:12 PM
May I have a pre-release code please? Thank you.
12-16-2014, 05:18 PM
Would love a code please? don't wanna wait till Thurs!
12-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Ladies and gents, if you're into super hardcore high-score chasers, say hello to your next favorite game. This is suuuuuper simple, but bloody hell...I'm on the 5th level and if I had hair on my head it would be non-existent right now. It's like a simpler version of Duet, just equally as nerve-wracking. If you guys ever decide to add an ad-free IAP, you have my money. Oh, and the ads? Probably the least annoying pop-up ads in any free game to date. I don't believe a single one was full screen and I highly doubt anyone will accidentally click 'em. Good job!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"