★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: appadvice.com - "BouncyPix is fun for anyone who enjoys challenging platformer games"

BouncyPix is action packed, arcade voxel style platformer with random generated levels.

FEATURES
- 20 CAMPAIGN LEVELS
- ENDLESS MODE
- CHECKPOINTS
- SIMPLE CONTROLS
- GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS
- ENDLESS RANDOM GENERATED LEVELS
- VOXEL STYLE GRAPHICS

Pamar's comments:






Let me know what do you think guys...
Thanks!
12-17-2014, 06:39 PM
#2
I like the random levels in this cute highscore chaser. Revives are only possible with your earned coins, no iap seen to buy your way up in the leaderboard. Watch the gifs and you know what to do. I get along pretty well with the controls, tap left or right and you go there. The pixels are on our players side, so often i felt like missing the edge, but i got saved. Actually, if you hit the edge exactly, it gives you sort of a boost with a higher jump. Comes in handy at the right time to trigger off. My score is only 14, so i'm not sure what new traps are awaiting me, but i'm not done with this game yet.

The score- and gold-bar in the top left don't fit into the almost pure screen, at all. And playing on iphone 5s, i wished sometimes beeing able to zoom in for a delicate passage to master. Overall i'm convinced, that playing on an ipad mini and up will get much better score in the long run.

12-18-2014, 10:44 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 39
@Qwertz555 Thank you !!!!! I rushed UI a bit, I will fix it in next update Thanks Again ! Really glad to hear people enjoy playing BouncyPix
12-22-2014, 11:47 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 39
01-04-2015, 11:50 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 39
NEW UI and Campaign

Hello guys, I',m Currently changing UI and creating "handmade" levels. In addition, everyplay will be integrated in next update. More updates to come.

Thanks guys !

01-04-2015, 11:08 PM
#6
@binlabu, thank you for the video. I have a couple of questions; at the beginning of the video there is a green ball which you seem to pay no attention to, but at one point you do jump into it and it seems to do nothing. What is it? When you go into Void mode it's not there.

Also, there is one review on the U.S. iTunes Store in which the reviewer states that the game is "ad based", any thoughts on what this is referring to?

I might just drop the dollar I mean it's only a dollar right, and I like these Super Splatform style games.

Last edited by rich_952000; 01-04-2015 at 11:11 PM.
01-04-2015, 11:13 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
@binlabu, thank you for the video. I have a couple of questions; at the beginning of the video there is a green ball which you seem to pay no attention to, but at one point you do jump into it and it seems to do nothing. What is it? When you go into Void mode it's not there.

Also, there is one review on the U.S. iTunes Store in which the reviewer states that the game is "ad based", any thoughts on what this is referring to?

I might just drop the dollar I mean it's only a dollar right, and I like these Super Splatform style games.
I think you can do a few continues if you die if you watch ads.
01-05-2015, 12:27 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I think you can do a few continues if you die if you watch ads.
Ah, I have no problem with that, depending how it's implemented.
01-05-2015, 12:35 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2014
Location: HO CHI MINH CITY , VIET NAM
Posts: 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
@binlabu, thank you for the video. I have a couple of questions; at the beginning of the video there is a green ball which you seem to pay no attention to, but at one point you do jump into it and it seems to do nothing. What is it? When you go into Void mode it's not there.

Also, there is one review on the U.S. iTunes Store in which the reviewer states that the game is "ad based", any thoughts on what this is referring to?

I might just drop the dollar I mean it's only a dollar right, and I like these Super Splatform style games.
Thanks for your question , now i know new figure out how to live a lot longer .
In some level , it's have a place called Shop ( green ball ) ,stand there will appear a button is Shop , you have two things in the shop to buy .
First , there are 10 coins to Restart Level
( If you think so difficult to pass current level , do this for a random design level , it's usually much easier )
The second , 20 coins to open port through for next level

If you want Free Life to continue , you have to watch a advertise . you have 3 Free Life for Avoid Mode .

Last edited by binlabu; 01-05-2015 at 12:42 AM.
01-05-2015, 01:13 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by binlabu View Post
Thanks for your question , now i know new figure out how to live a lot longer .
In some level , it's have a place called Shop ( green ball ) ,stand there will appear a button is Shop , you have two things in the shop to buy .
First , there are 10 coins to Restart Level
( If you think so difficult to pass current level , do this for a random design level , it's usually much easier )
The second , 20 coins to open port through for next level

If you want Free Life to continue , you have to watch a advertise . you have 3 Free Life for Avoid Mode .
Thanks, I'm picking this up now