★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Go on a big adventure when Inside Kitty takes her first big adventure in the outside.

Inside Kitty's Outside Adventure is an endless runner with lush pixel art visuals by Robbie The Robot (@r0bbieTheRobot)

Earn big bonus points for catching butterflies. Cause chaos in the neighbourhood by knocking over flower pots.

Inside Kitty's Outside Adventure has a high score leaderboard.

initials's comments:

Inside Kitty's Outside Adventure

Shane Brouwer
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Go on a big adventure when Inside Kitty takes her first big adventure in the outside.

Inside Kitty's Outside Adventure is an endless runner with lush pixel art visuals by Robbie The Robot (@r0bbieTheRobot)

Earn big bonus points for catching butterflies. Cause chaos in the neighbourhood by knocking over flower pots.

Inside Kitty's Outside Adventure has a high score leaderboard.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5s
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5
  • iPadThirdGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 13.2MB

12-16-2014, 06:21 PM
Instant download! That's all I was hoping for this Xmas, a platformer with a cat ^^

12-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Purrfect game for me! Simple and totally free, will there be any kinds of update coming up? And how can we support the dev? There are absolutely no IAP and I would love to help the Dev so that we could get a few more contents
12-16-2014, 08:06 PM
Send a message via MSN to initials
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Purrfect game for me! Simple and totally free, will there be any kinds of update coming up? And how can we support the dev? There are absolutely no IAP and I would love to help the Dev so that we could get a few more contents
The best way to support us is to tell your friends about the game.

I've had some ideas about adding quests to the game, like catch five butterflies in this run, things like that. If it's popular enough, I'll start adding more stuff. So far the response is pretty positive.

I am the developer of Super Lemonade Factory and
Super Lemonade Factory Two and
I also ported Mode (Flixel-iOS) which is open source
12-16-2014, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by initials View Post
The best way to support us is to tell your friends about the game.

I've had some ideas about adding quests to the game, like catch five butterflies in this run, things like that. If it's popular enough, I'll start adding more stuff. So far the response is pretty positive.
Great! I hope you can add a new background in the future (sunset or night) and it would be great to have maybe or or two more cats to choose from, I wouldn't mind paying IAP for that as I really enjoy it.
12-16-2014, 08:33 PM
One of my cats is the same colour as this one ^^ which makes the game even more enjoyable
12-18-2014, 04:40 AM
Send a message via MSN to initials
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Great! I hope you can add a new background in the future (sunset or night) and it would be great to have maybe or or two more cats to choose from, I wouldn't mind paying IAP for that as I really enjoy it.
I'd love to have different sorts of cats. That would be fun, but I don't think charging money for them would work well, unless they had different powers.

The current high score is 4,432 meters which is insane!!!

I am the developer of Super Lemonade Factory and
Super Lemonade Factory Two and
I also ported Mode (Flixel-iOS) which is open source
12-18-2014, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by initials View Post
I'd love to have different sorts of cats. That would be fun, but I don't think charging money for them would work well, unless they had different powers.

The current high score is 4,432 meters which is insane!!!
4432.... That's something
12-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Here's my high score so far on the Ouya version! :-)

12-21-2014, 09:09 PM
I might desire to assist the Dev to ensure we will obtain a number of material.