Kart Stars

Minicades Mobile
Kart Stars is the real karting, real drivers fun to play Kart Racing game! Love real life go-karting? Congratulations yo…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Kart Stars is the real karting, real drivers fun to play Kart Racing game! Love real life go-karting? Congratulations you have come the right place! Race hundreds of real karts, wear the coolest suits, helmets and hats to impress your team mates! Race your friends in multiplayer with powerful power-ups or choose to go solo and become the world karting champion Outrun the competition, finish on the podium, earn coins to upgrade your kart, discover all the fun stuff in the shop and become the best driver the world has ever seen! "Very Nice! I've played tons of racing games and I am picky. This is polished and really one of the best racing games..." -Doug McGuire "It is fun Every race is different turns, ramps, raises are very cool. I love this game." -Alba Gonzalez "I can't put this game down! Love it! A must for any MARIO KART fan!!" -Edward EXCITING CAMPAIGN MODE! Test your skills in 300 super-fun and surprising race modes and unlock exclusive rewards! RACE THE STARS! Jump behind the wheel and race as Chloe Potter or over 200+ other featured real drivers. CUSTOMIZE AND UPGRADE YOUR KART! Progress through Vintage, Sprint and Super Karts with tons of options to customize and upgrade. CUSTOMIZE YOUR DRIVER! Choose from a huge selection of Helmets, Suits, fun Headwear and stand out from the crowd. POWERFUL BOOSTERS! Use engine blueprinting or tyre boosters to help you win difficult rounds. AMAZING VISUALS! Race around the world with environments from night, city, snow and ice to the outback desert! ACTION PACKED TRACKS! Race over 30 Tracks in a massive 300 round world championship season. BEAT YOUR FRIENDS! Play and share your progress through Game Center and Facebook. MUCH MORE TO COME! Kart Stars has just begun – so look out for many more fun things coming your way in 2023! Contains in-app purchases. They are optional and not required to play the game.
Information
Seller:Minicades Mobile
Genre:Action, Racing
Release:Dec 11, 2014
Updated:Nov 06, 2023
Version:1.16.1
Size:169.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal