★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Space stations have mysteriously gone offline. Decades worth of data are still uncollected. Thats where you come in, Candidate Alpha. We need you to collect the caches of information adrift in space. A number of collection sites have been located, but there are too many unknown astrophysical factors. We cannot guarantee your safety.

Violet: Space Mission is a 2D precision action game in space, about dodging asteroids, data collection and space exploration. You are Candidate Alpha, sent on the Violet Programme for this mission. Good luck and godspeed.

pinata's comments:

VIOLET: Space Mission

Pinata Studios
Genres: Games Entertainment Action Adventure
S$ 3.98 SGD

Quote:
Space stations have mysteriously gone offline. Decades worth of data are still uncollected. Thats where you come in, Candidate Alpha. We need you to collect the caches of information adrift in space. A number of collection sites have been located, but there are too many unknown astrophysical factors. We cannot guarantee your safety.

Violet: Space Mission is a 2D precision action game in space, about dodging asteroids, data collection and space exploration. You are Candidate Alpha, sent on the Violet Programme for this mission. Good luck and godspeed.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 105.4MB

Download our game on iPad now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/violet-the-game/id938650663

WIP: iPhone, Android, PC, PSN, XBoxArcade and WiiU versions!
12-18-2014, 01:05 AM
It looks really cool but the video is not working. 😢

12-18-2014, 01:38 AM
@coolpepper43 , thanks for the feedback, i just change the code, hope its working now
12-18-2014, 01:43 AM
Wow it seems like you've turned Out There into an action adventure game. Really cool! 👍
12-18-2014, 09:58 PM
@coolpepper43, greatly appreciated! This is our studio first official game so we hope to get feedback and critiques on it, Cheers!
12-18-2014, 10:06 PM
looks great pal, but i have an iPhone... why only iPad version?
12-18-2014, 11:37 PM
This looks really interesting, anyone try it?
12-18-2014, 11:55 PM
@Gwarmaxx, cool man. We realized that this game is best experienced on the Ipad. Of course, the next update will be the iphone version! We are still optimizing the controls, stay tune!
12-19-2014, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinata View Post
@Gwarmaxx, cool man. We realized that this game is best experienced on the Ipad. Of course, the next update will be the iphone version! We are still optimizing the controls, stay tune!
I just need one gameplay video to buy this one
12-19-2014, 01:20 PM
I,m going to give this game a shot, looks really awesome, will try it and see how is about