★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: we need bloons TD

12-18-2008, 04:52 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
we need bloons TD

i love this game on the computer someone needs to let them know about the appstore
12-18-2008, 04:54 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by slomper View Post
i love this game on the computer someone needs to let them know about the appstore
Yeah I have played it, but I think we need a break from TD Games
12-18-2008, 04:56 AM
#3
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
Yeah I have played it, but I think we need a break from TD Games
If they ported Bloons TD there would be no need for other td games.
12-18-2008, 04:57 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
If they ported Bloons TD there would be no need for other td games.
or other games.