Thoughts on Psycho-Pass 2 finale (all teh spoilerz)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Pocketnova, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    So Psycho Pass 2 just wrapped up, though the movie is coming out in January (God knows when that'll be subbed) and I wanted to know what all of you who've seen it thought of it. I liked the ending, though I sorely missed Kogami (glad that it looks like he's in the movie) from the eleven episodes. Anyways, I'm really glad that Togane's mother got eliminated from the Sibyl system, that's a relief. Also didn't mind seeing Togane die as well, I was not a fan of him. Akane really is quite amazing for staying so composed during the whole stand off between Togane and Kamui. I thought she would crack at the end, but no, her psycho pass stayed clear. I really wonder if the movie will conclude with the Sibyl system being destroyed, or if Akane will die and society continues to be normal or something. I don't know, as long as they at least explain what happened to Kogami, (better yet, actually have him show up) I'll be happy.

So, that was blocky and spellcheck probably screwed me over a good few times, but I really do want to hear your opinions on this? Not enough conclusion? Not interesting? Good? Awful? Amazing? I thought it was fine, this definitely seemed more like a setup towards the movie rather than a second season, but it was enjoyable none the less. Definitely my favorite hentai of this season.