Agent Awesome

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by agenta2014, Dec 20, 2014.

1. agenta2014

agenta2014 Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Agent Awesome - Declared as the Best Tactical Assassination Game of the Universe is coming for iOS devices in February 2015.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Agent Awesome is a brand new comedy game based on the true story of Agent A.

On a wild night out with his pal, Micheal Anger, Agent A gets drunk dared into proving that he is actually E.V.I.L.´s (Engineering Vicious Ideas Labs) best by, how else, taking the company down. Join Agent A. as he makes his way up through the 12 floors of the E.V.I.L. Headquarters and eliminate E.V.I.L.´s top management. Use your Tactical Expertise to plan the perfect strategy and then execute it on unsuspecting henchmen, fight your way up against Evil Scientists, Security Guards, Kombat Mother####ing Koalas and even a Flying Shark.

Sneak your way up (No cardboard boxes, sorry) without killing henchmen or go in guns blazing to leave each floor as lifeless as the surface of mars, the choice is yours ! Just remember, E.V.I.L. Henchmen have families too !

Get ready for:
    12 levels of PURE AWESOMENESS.
    EXPLOSIONS, BULLETS, ACTION, MURDER AND KOALAS !
    Deep TACTICAL GAMEPLAY.
    Kill everyone...or not! It´s your choice GAMERS LOVE CHOICES!
    Lots and lots of WEAPONS and they are UPGRADABLE!
    Everything, literally EVERYTHING will make you laugh. WE ARE COOL LIKE THAT!

In the meanwhile you can try Agent Awesome for the Android devices!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.awesome.agent