★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus. Official Thread

09-11-2009, 06:31 AM
Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus. Official Thread

Dear community!
My name is Stacy and I am happy game industry worker. My lovely company Avallon Alliance Ltd. released new adventure & puzzle quest Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus.

I want this thread to be official thread of the game on this forum. Let's discuss what you like and what you don't here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.png
Views:	5
Size:	375.9 KB
ID:	7441

GAME DESCRIPTION

The key character of the game Cassandra is a young mystic, heiress and successor of her grandmother - powerful sorceress Serena. The young fortune teller is always ready to help people relying in her practices on а magical ring. Once a certain Mrs. Smith asks the girl to assist in seeking of her lost brother. Of course kind and sympathetic Cassandra is ready to help but her only hope - the ring - was found to be missing too! That is the beginning of Cassandra's travels in the world of magical trinkets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.png
Views:	2
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	7442 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0010.png
Views:	3
Size:	221.5 KB
ID:	7443

The gamer has to change into Cassandra and in assistance of Nostradamus' spirit complete the quest in search of the lost ring. The mission of Nostradamus is to direct Cassandra, give advices and entertain her on the way. Besides young sorceress meets multitude of interesting characters and a sea of magical trinkets.

The quest consists of 30 levels grounded on the best and well-known casual puzzles. Cassandra's Journey fairly mixes hidden-object and card games, image and word puzzles, match 3 mini games with exclusive entertainments: optical illusions, mind reading and card tricks.

You Tube promo trailer

Each step is implemented with picturesque graphics and accompanied with minute 'how-to-do' keys so the game can be great entertainment for each family member.

Many and more classical casual games are collected here:
• Hidden-object puzzles
• Solving riddles
• Image seek
• Word seek
• Mind-reading tricks
• Optical illusions
• Match 3 mini games

Visited official web page of Cassandra's Journey, you can play flash free version.
09-11-2009, 06:38 AM
Sounds very interesting!!! Anyone wanna TOFTT? I need to go grab an iTunes card here in a couple hours, so many new games wiped me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall

09-11-2009, 07:09 AM
yea, this caught my eye yesterday and was waiting for any impressions.

will nab and report back if noone else does later. a question tho stacy, would like to know what sort of age range this is aimed at and how much game time it gives.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
09-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Will this app still exist after 21st December 2012?

Hakuna Matata
09-11-2009, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
Will this app still exist after 21st December 2012?
HAH! funny stuff! Thats the mayans though not Nostradamus (i think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
There is a lite version with 3 puzzles. I'm on an iPhone so I can't post the link. Perhaps someone else can?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
09-11-2009, 10:30 AM
I am also waiting for reviews
09-11-2009, 10:33 AM
I don't see a lite version...........maybe not out in Canada yet. Looks interesting.
09-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelick View Post
HAH! funny stuff! Thats the mayans though not Nostradamus (i think)
Nostradamus predicted it as well as the Mayans (end of the mayan calender) as well as the Chinese. Bye bye, Planet Earth

Hakuna Matata
09-11-2009, 11:44 AM
Not too shabby so far - many different mini games, puzzles, tricks and illusions under the guise of a mystery. Very polished and slick; I'm enjoying this title. It's a kind of mishmash of many other apps so you're getting a lot packed in to one game.

Jamie.