★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tim Robbins
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 289.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: In this game you will be a general to accomplish a lot of important campaigns during World War II.

Its your choice to be a part of the Axis or Soviet in WWII. As campaigns go on, different equipments of each nation would come on the stage. Germanys Tiger Tank and the Soviets Katyusha Rocket are two of the most powerful weapons, to name but a few.

The army can use various supporting tactics including entrenchments, radars, land forts and anti-aircraft guns for more defenses. The navy may get effective marine strength through combination of destroyers, cruisers, battleships. Air strikes, strategic bombing, airborne forces help the air force to destroy hostile defense lines.

Control both the Axis and Soviet forces in more than 30 missions across 4 single player campaigns. More than 130 units storm across the battlefield.
12-21-2014, 05:12 PM
Is it just me or is this the same UI as Battle Academy 2.
12-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Is it just me or is this the same UI as Battle Academy 2.
Yeah good call. Looks a bit suspicious. $5 is a lot to TOFT...
12-21-2014, 09:59 PM
You're right. This is probably another of those fake apps that's been released recently.
I don't know how this stuff passes Apple's review, where better games get held back.

In comparison, here's a screenshot from Battle Academy:

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
01-06-2015, 04:01 AM
This is definitely some kind of pirated version of Battle Academy 2 and we have contacted Apple. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
01-10-2015, 09:57 AM
I may go buy battle academy 2. I just blew it off cause it looked too pretty (I like my war games like panzer corps) but this looks good Hahaha. Kinda funny. Them putting up a pirated thing got me interested in your game :P