Breezy Leaf - Simple endless game by Indie Game Company OI Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OI Games, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 OI Games, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    Hello everyone,

Are you ready to beleaf?

I would like to introduce my independent game company’s first upcoming game: Breezy Leaf

If you’re looking for quick fun, Breezy Leaf will be a challenging, pixelated, arcade game that will provide you with endless entertainment. The game combines nostalgic pixelated aesthetics with simple addicting gameplay! Its simple game mechanics allow you to pick up and play casually and on the go, but don’t be fooled! While easy to play and quick to learn, the game is difficult to master. See how high you can score and find out if you have what it takes to unlock The Golden Lawnmaster!

The game will be free to download and available on iOS and Android devices on 12/23/2014!

How to Play:
    Tap the screen to blow to keep Leafy in the air

Features:
    ▶ Free endless fun
    ▶ Simple challenging design
    ▶ Dazzling colorful graphics
    ▶ 9 Unique Leaf Blowers to unlock
    ▶ Ability to share and compete against your friends

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Making games has always been a passion of mine since I was a youth and It has been a deeply intrinsically fulfilling experience and painstaking developmental process and I am very proud of the finished product. Being able to see my idea go from a shoddy concept sketch on paper into a fully realized mobile app that’s soon to be available worldwide has been one of the greatest things I’ve ever accomplished.

If you want to stay up to date about all of my latest news, I kindly invite you to become a fan and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter (links provided in signature) and kindly leaf a rating once the app is out! As an independent developer, my fans mean the world to me and make a world of difference so thank you everyone for your kind support!

I will also be hosting a contest for a free $25.00 Amazon or iTunes gift card beginning the first day of our launch on 1/1/2015 A link will be provided once the contest is live.

forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=252004

Thank you all so much for reading and please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions if you have any. I would be more than happy to answer your questions! :)