★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Blades of Fury - Unlock Faust & Diablo?????

09-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Blades of Fury - Unlock Faust & Diablo?????

On the iPhone game Blades of Fury, How do you unlock Diablo and Faust?????
I have beat it in story and arcade with every unlocked character including using random. I have beat it with a PERFECT on story mode for every fight. I have beat it on the Hardest setting in story mode. I fought survival up to 35 wins. Anybody know how they unlock?????????? Thanks
09-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Do story mode with every character thats how i did it. To be Honest I don't think there that good anyway and would much prefer to play as danling or elywn

09-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Geez that's rough... I beat arcade once and story quite a few times I got diablo after using the chick with the blade on a chain, and then the char you get unlckd for beating story with her. she also has a chain with a blade on it. Sorry I can't be more specific. Maybe it's a time thing.

Originally Posted by indyraider4 View Post
If only birth control was more accessible...
TTR3 - Maelickai ` Plus+ - Maelick ` OpenFeint - Maelick ` Agon - Maelick -=ADD ME!=-
Me likey - Prairie Chute, Taptap Revenge 3, Cocoto Kart Racing, Xenonia (still), Hybrid - Eternal Whisper, Dungeon Hunter, SkeeBall
09-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I tried with her again, and made them all KO's, just in case there was a Ring Out thing going on there. No luck. When I used her the first time Magnus got unlocked? So I went with him and got nothing. Maybe I just have a bug or something?
09-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I beat the game once on Story mode with Arthur and got Faust. Beat it again w/ Faust and got Diablo...

not sure where the difficulty is?

Current Favorites: Starbase Orion, Spelltower, PuzzleJuice, Mass Effect, Waking Mars
09-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I beat the game on story mode with every character and they all got unlocked.

Shame there is no story for diablo though.
09-11-2009, 01:53 PM
I got Faust by beating Story with Arthur on default difficulty, with 1 match per person you fight. Then I got Diablo by playing through with Faust. Strangely, those are the only characters I've gotten so far. (+ a few extra outfits)
09-11-2009, 02:44 PM
I think I got it, my first time around with Arthur didn't keep for some reason??? thanks everyone!!!!!!!!
09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
lmao, yea that, or you didn't beat it with arthur before.
09-11-2009, 04:59 PM
I Just played with every character. Whats weird is, I beat story mode with Faust, and it said I unlocked Diablo. I can play as Diablo in arcade mode, but not in story mode. :/

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.