★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: hao wang
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 125.5 MB
  • Version: 2.7.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Description
Football Planet is your must have app in becoming the most outstanding football manager on the planet. Recruit the best footballers for FREE and sweep the world challenge fantasy legendary football clubs, win classic titles and match against players from EVERY corner of the world! Create your own amazing history and become champion in our FOOTBALL PLANET!

Features
1.Easy to learn, easy to play.
FOOTBALL PLANET is easy to operate, you can challenge any top team everywhere and as the level increased, you can also participate in various leagues. Immerse yourself and enjoy the cheering, yelling and applause by the stadium crowd!
2.Thousands of player cards, lots of fun!
Do you want to build your own dream team? No problem, more than thousands of players for you to choose. All the football stars all under your control!
3.Unique AI-simulated player performance
Football Planet is the first mobile game using Physical collision engine and Artificial Intelligence system. The system provides flexibility in gameplay, which tests your adaptability and skills.
4.Live and realistic gameplay on the football field
The sea of crowd, flashing lights, running on field, ball passing, shootout and goals scramble, all authentic reproduced within the game. With the cheering of spectators, it will definitely give you immersive feeling.
This is a premier legendary football world. You can plot your soccer world to your hearts content here. Its all up to you! There are more PVP, PVE classic exciting game to be discovered. This time once again, to be made happen by you.

How to play
1.How to recruit Footballer?
There are hundreds of famous footballers in the game, players can recruit in Star Factory, Green Journey, Legend of Glory and events.
Players can find and train recruited footballer(s) in My Player.
2.Guide for footballers quality and attributes.
There are 6 types of quality, from low to high they are: D, C, B, A, S, SS.
There are 4 types of reputation, from low to high they are: Star, Superstar, Master, Legend.
Higher quality means higher attributes.
3.Equipment that add extra attributes to footballers.
There are 4 types of equipment: Glove, Jersey, Sneaker and Leg Shield
Players can get equipment by challenging national teams in Green Journey, the chance of getting better equipment is affected by the evaluation after the player won the match and the power of the national team she challenged.
4.Player Upgrade
Players can upgrade the footballers by swallowing player cards, the experience that a card offers is affected by its quality.
5.Player ultimate breakthrough
For those rank B, A, S, SS footballers, when they have reached a certain level, a breakthrough is needed for their further development. Swallow a same card for the breakthrough.
6.Player Strengthening
Only rank B, A, S, SS footballers can be strengthened and this will add extra attributes to them.
Only cards with same quality can be used for strengthening.
There is a success rate for strengthening, players can higher the rate by using multiple cards.
7.Player Ressurection
Only rank S cards can be resurrected, after the resurrection its quality will be raised to rank SS and massive amount of attributes will be added.
Players can only resurrect rank S card with 3 same cards when it reached its level limit.

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/footballplanet2014
Homepage: http://www.footballplanet.me/
Support: support@footballplanet.me

lucausay's comments:
The most outstanding football game on the planet is launching iOS on Dec 22rd 2014 09:00 (UTC-05:00)! Real Madrid is waiting for your challenge!

To celebrate the new server - Real Madrid launch. We provide all players amazing celebrating events which gives away various rewards including Diamonds, Gold Coins, Energy Bottles and so on!The most outstanding football game on the planet is launching iOS on Dec 22rd 2014 09:00 (UTC-05:00)! Real Madrid is waiting for your challenge!

To celebrate the new server - Real Madrid launch. We provide all players amazing celebrating events which gives away various rewards including Diamonds, Gold Coins, Energy Bottles and so on!

As the first mobile game base on World Cup in 2014,Football Planet will include both PVE and PVP gameplay.

URL:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/football-planet/id935568811

Offical site:www.footballplanet.me

Event 1 - Server Launch Gift
Event Time: Since Server Launch

Duration: Real Madrid

Event Content: When you log in game for the first time and reached the online time requirement, there will be the corresponding rewards for you.

Giftpack Content:
0 min:Ordinary Contract*1, Gold Coin*1000;
1 min:Ordinary Contract*1, Gold Coin*1200;
2 min:Ordinary Contract*1, Gold Coin*1400;
3 min:Ordinary Contract*1, Small Energy Bottle*1, Gold Coin*1728;
5 min:Ordinary Contract*1, Small Energy Bottle*1, Gold Coin*2074;
10 min:Advanced Contract*1, Small Energy Bottle*2, Gold Coin*2489;
15 min:Advanced Contract*1, Small Energy Bottle*3, Gold Coin*2986.

How to get: During the event, click the “Server Launch Gift” to get the rewards.
Event 2 - Special Launch Gift
Event Time: Since Server Launch - Jan 4th 2015 23:59

Event Content: Before Jan 4th 2015 23:59, all new players will receive a Gift Pack worth $29 on the first day as the 1st login gift. The gift pack contains Diamond*50, Gold Coin*50000, Big Energy Bottle*5.

How to get: During the event, check the 'Event' in game and click the 'Login to win gifts' to pick up the rewards.

Event 3 - Login Gifts

Event Content:
Since the server launch, continuously login for 30 days to win super value gift every day. Gifts mainly contains Ordinary Contract, Advanced Contract, Diamond, Gold Coin, Free Match Card, Epic Equipment, etc.

Login 7 days to win Rank S Luis;
Login 30 days to win Topmost Contract;

How to get: During the event, click the “Login Gift” on the main interface to receive rewards.
Event 4 - Leveling Gift

Event Content: We highly suggest you to level up as soon as possible as you will be able to receive corresponding gift packs when hitting required levels.

Giftpack Content:
Level 5:Diamond*5, Gold Coin*5000;
Level 10:Diamond*5, Gold Coin*10000;
Level 15:Small Energy Bottle*2, Diamond*8, Gold Coin*15000;
Level 20:Small Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*10, Gold Coin*20000;
Level 25:Small Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*10, Gold Coin*25000;
Level 30:Small Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*15, Gold Coin*30000;
Level 35:Big Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*15, Gold Coin*35000;
Level 40:Big Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*20, Gold Coin*40000;
Level 45:Big Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*20, Gold Coin*45000;
Level 50:Big Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*1, Diamond*25, Gold Coin*50000;
Level 55:Big Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*2, Diamond*25, Gold Coin*55000;
Level 60:Big Energy Bottle*2, Stamina Bottle*2, Diamond*30, Gold Coin*60000.

How to get: During the event, click the “Leveling Gift” on the main interface to receive rewards.
12-23-2014, 06:02 AM
$0.99 and In-App purchases? wow!

I took a look at your game on the app store. None of the pictures you've posted give me any idea of what gameplay is actually like. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have promo pictures, but I'd suggest having at least one real-game pic.

Nevertheless, I will try out your game. Hope it's good!

12-23-2014, 06:03 AM
Incidentally, you should probably change the title of your thread. Right now it says [Free] Football Planet, which is not true. It's [$0.99]....
12-23-2014, 06:14 AM
I have found this thread confusing, originally it said it wasnt out till Xmas Day but its out so i've removed that from the title
12-23-2014, 06:14 AM
So, I need to register for the game. Fine. When I tap on the "username" I get taken to a screen which has the keyboard and your main menu background. I can't even see what I'm typing!

This get's worse, when I try to type in my password, I hit "return" and it goes nowhere. Now I'm confused as to whether "return" is part of my password. And I have to do it all over again.

Same issue for creating a team.. can't see what I'm typing. That's tough.

Gameplay:

I didn't realize the player doesn't actually play the game. You just watch, but have the option to skip watching the entire game itself. Lots of intro explanations and tutorials, which is great.

Overall, not really my kind of game. I like playing the game, not collecting cards. Well done though, seems like a well drawn out and immersive game.
12-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi guys, be warned that this game is already out in App Store long ago with different name.

I know because I played this long ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	82258  
12-30-2014, 11:01 PM
This is fake and spam.

Mod: please take note