★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help! A cute little alien just crash-landed on an unknown planet in a solar system far, far away. Use your physics and problem-solving skills to find more fuel for his trashed flying saucer. This free game will take you through 50 puzzling levels on 10 different planets.

The helpless alien's fate is in your hands: only you have the power to bolt and unbolt wooden planks that push him to all the yummy fuel sources. Grab all 3 treats each level and our quirky extraterrestrial friend can go home. Collect all of a planet's stars to warp to the next one.

Is your logic and coordination good enough for some outerspace physics? Try to pass all the levels and reach Planet 10!

Key Features:
- Stunning retina graphics
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- 10 planets and 50 levels!
- Innovative cross between physics and puzzle gameplay mechanics

We like getting comments. Rate and review us, and stay tuned for more games...

Like us on Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/a10com]

Happy gaming!
12-25-2014, 11:32 AM
This is a solid physics based puzzler. Free, no ads, only IAP is through the hint system. You get 5 hints for free, but if you run out of hints, you will get stuck if you don't 3-star all levels. So if you like this kind of puzzles, check it out

Last edited by saosijs; 12-28-2014 at 03:06 PM.

12-28-2014, 06:56 PM
I got pretty good at this and being no. 1 on the leaderboard to show for it (not counting the score hacker Med.09)
12-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
I got pretty good at this and being no. 1 on the leaderboard to show for it (not counting the score hacker Med.09)
Congrats man, played this two years ago, fun game, it's made by dutch people so it's always good, coming from dutch people everything is good Ha Ha, Well not everything but lets not go that road.
12-29-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks Roger! I noticed that it is a Dutch game, but I also noticed that I'm really not the target audience: Spil Games’ mission is to unite the world in play through a localized global network of online social-gaming platforms tailored to girls, teens and families. Well, let's say they must be trying to diversify Looking at their site, they are focusing on online gaming targeting the mentioned audiences. They must be the publisher of this game and not the developer as the game info shows the following names: Arkadiy ABCpt Kishinskiy (Аркадий Кишинский), Elena Kostrova, Dasha Artamonova and Alexander Ahura / Published by A10.com

Anyway, the game has solid physics and sort of has platform elements if you want to score high (quick finger skills required at times!). I'll invite more GC friends. Let's see if we can heat up the competition. Speaking of that, I couldn't find a contact to send a request to remove the score hacker from the leaderboard.

Forgot to ask, will you start playing again?

Last edited by saosijs; 12-29-2014 at 01:24 PM.
12-29-2014, 02:24 PM
I am not gonna play again sorry, liked the game very much, it has a great mechanic, if it was better polished it could be as great as Cut the Rope, but it just has not that quality as Cut the Rope.
12-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I am not gonna play again sorry, liked the game very much, it has a great mechanic, if it was better polished it could be as great as Cut the Rope, but it just has not that quality as Cut the Rope.
Another goodbye (*) from the Heintje Davids of gaming?
Careful, this could become known in the gaming world as the "Roger effect"

Last edited by saosijs; 12-29-2014 at 03:39 PM.
12-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Just started it back on the weekend. Well hefty levels.
Found some levels on youtube up to level 25.
Will try to go up to the end.
12-30-2014, 10:15 PM
Ok, I'm playing. Seems like a good game though I don't think it is going to keep my attention like some others. I really don't like having to get all tha stars for a world to move to the next. Should be enough to just complete all the levels. Already having trouble with third word, level 15. Since it is bound to get harder I may lose motivation.

Cover Orange High Score Lists http://home.kpn.nl/smit0399/pantsjo.htm
12-30-2014, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigkahuna View Post
Ok, I'm playing. Seems like a good game though I don't think it is going to keep my attention like some others. I really don't like having to get all tha stars for a world to move to the next. Should be enough to just complete all the levels. Already having trouble with third word, level 15. Since it is bound to get harder I may lose motivation.
Yeah, the game is kind of unforgiving in the sense you *need* to 3-star a world before you can move on to the next, but hey, it is free, no ads, and you get 5 hints for free. What more can we ask for these days? I used the free hints to give me ideas and get ahead. I managed to get to the end without paying for extra hints, but still bought some more just because I like the game and I understand that it might help to keep games getting developed that don't implement these awful timers and other similar mechanisms of other "free" games.

Hint for 3-15: the bar with the two bolts: "walk" it down bolt by bolt (LRLR...).