★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Walt Disney
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LIGHT UP THE NIGHT WITH DISNEY FIREWORKS!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls tap to trigger a dazzling nighttime extravaganza of color and fun with Disney Fireworks! As each firework reaches the rainbow trigger line, simply tap the corresponding colored icon to ignite an explosion and score points.

Tap to the beat of songs from some of Disneys most beloved movies! Disney Fireworks includes four movie-themed environments and songs!

Fireworks fly over Neverland to the music of The Second Star to the Right from Peter Pan

The emperors castle glows to the melody of Reflection from Mulan

The beautiful islands of Hawaii are the setting for He Mele No Lilo from Lilo and Stitch

Conjure up some magic with Mickey in Fantasias The Sorcerers Apprentice

Disney Fireworks includes three levels of difficulty, high score tracking and video playback so you can enjoy your favorite shows again and again.

Disney makes other great games for you and your family. Look for Disney Fairies Fly, Toy Story Mania, Disney Puzzle Slider, Disney Puzzle Family, Breakspin, and Disney All Star Cards. For more Disney fun, please visit Disney Online from your iPhone or iPod Touch browser.
09-11-2009, 09:07 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 488
Ok I tried it, my kids love Disney movies like peterpan.

Boy was this crap a disappointment. I see more animation in tap tap revenge than this. Basically a bunch of firework explosions over a static background. All u do is timethe explosions to the rythm, at least that's what they tried to do, but failed since the music is not even in sync.

No rewards for finishing the game.

I'm surprised this is made by Disney... And for 2 bucks, avoid
09-11-2009, 09:37 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1976 View Post
Ok I tried it, my kids love Disney movies like peterpan.

Boy was this crap a disappointment. I see more animation in tap tap revenge than this. Basically a bunch of firework explosions over a static background. All u do is timethe explosions to the rythm, at least that's what they tried to do, but failed since the music is not even in sync.

No rewards for finishing the game.

I'm surprised this is made by Disney... And for 2 bucks, avoid
Really? I mean, I am obsessed with Disney and this would normally be an instant buy for me.. It just looks soooo good.
09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by brypan View Post
Really? I mean, I am obsessed with Disney and this would normally be an instant buy for me.. It just looks soooo good.
+1 me too i thought it would be good too seeing as it is disney

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-11-2009, 09:53 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 488
I thought so too, at least make mickey move, or the silhoutte of peter pan move, nada, all you get is a static background... with a bunch of fireworks going up the screen, you are supposed to tap the fireworks when they reach the line.

4 songs 4 backgrounds thats it... its unbelievable, deleted within 5 minutes.
The songs except the one for Mulan is crappy.
Definitely the crappiest disney game ever.
09-11-2009, 09:54 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1976 View Post
I thought so too, at least make mickey move, or the silhoutte of peter pan move, nada, all you get is a static background... with a bunch of fireworks going up the screen, you are supposed to tap the fireworks when they reach the line.

4 songs 4 backgrounds thats it... its unbelievable, deleted within 5 minutes.
The songs except the one for Mulan is crappy.
Definitely the crappiest disney game ever.
my god only 4 songs, thanks for the toftt

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com